Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

When you see it...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I think she meant the people that are trying to say thin is ugly and fat is beautiful and this is their way of putting on a show for their agenda.

Yes thank you..

The people saying that the pictures if fitness models is demeaning to fat people... And saying that they're ugly because they are too fit ...

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I see this a lot and it makes m e sick when people post their pic and poke fun. Not saying you are doing that
it's their life and if they wanted to step on stage good for them. They all have a smile on their face and look like they are having fun. Like what GS said win and go to nationals. And for the people that say" it makes me look bad by being on stage with them" need to check themselves. They will be in the middle and the others at the end so they will still have time to shine. Put yourself in their shoes. What if you ****ed up your water and looked bloated. How would you feel if people were poking fun. I'm sorry I'm ranting this bothers me always had. We should empower each other not put them down. :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I can see both of these points. Again, I applaud people for losing weight, it's not anything easy to do for someone that has been over weight for a while, but, this isn't a show case of "Look how much weight I lost!", it's a contest to be in the best shape possible. It kind of makes a joke of the sport, because these people are under false pretenses that they have what it takes to stand on stage next to people that have dedicated so much and sacrificed so much to be there.

At least the show is making money, drawing attention, and they will never place.

This is local npc. If you feel this strong have the goods to make it to nationals. That is the real showcase. Best of the best. If there is still amazing body's on stage and one or two out of shape girls does it really make it a joke?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I see this a lot and it makes m e sick when people post their pic and poke fun. Not saying you are doing that
it's their life and if they wanted to step on stage good for them. They all have a smile on their face and look like they are having fun. Like what GS said win and go to nationals. And for the people that say" it makes me look bad by being on stage with them" need to check themselves. They will be in the middle and the others at the end so they will still have time to shine. Put yourself in their shoes. What if you ****ed up your water and looked bloated. How would you feel if people were poking fun. I'm sorry I'm ranting this bothers me always had. We should empower each other not put them down. :)

I see your point but this is kind of making a mockery of the sport. The crowd was probably laughing at this.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I see your point but this is kind of making a mockery of the sport. The crowd was probably laughing at this.
One or two people is not making a mockery. You really feel that way? They might get laughs but when they step off they will be forgotten. I will say that one chick had some balls getting on the stage like that

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
One or two people is not making a mockery. You really feel that way? They might get laughs but when they step off they will be forgotten. I will say that one chick had some balls getting on the stage like that

It doesn't bother me at all but if I were one of those competitors in that specific competition it would.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
It doesn't bother me at all but if I were one of those competitors in that specific competition it would.
Why?? Makes you look better in the end. Xoxo just want a friendly debate ;)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Empowering and lying to someone are two different things. People seem to be confused as what each of these mean. Empowering = motivating someone to work hard at something. Lying = Telling them to do something that they clearly are not ready for.

Come on, now you're just kidding yourself with comparing getting your carbs and sodium load wrong vs coming in to a fitness show still obese.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Why?? Makes you look better in the end. Xoxo just want a friendly debate ;)

DLTH never gets angry or upset don't worry and especially not at you, you are my forum girlfriend.

Seriously I wouldn't like it at all, and I bet those girls didn't either. Competitors, especially bodybuilding, fitness, etc take it seriously and that fat chick makes it look like a joke. It's one thing to be chubby, I love bigger women and all but that women was straight up obese. My mom could have placed higher.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Empowering and lying to someone are two different things. People seem to be confused as what each of these mean. Empowering = motivating someone to work hard at something. Lying = Telling them to do something that they clearly are not ready for.

Come on, now you're just kidding yourself with comparing getting your carbs and sodium load wrong vs coming in to a fitness show still obese.
Who said someone told them to get on stage. Maybe they wanted to. I get your point about the one girl. That was not a good idea. And that is all that needs to be said. I'm sure after the show she either was happy or regretted it. Maybe she will be more motivated to push herself more :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
DLTH never gets angry or upset don't worry and especially not at you, you are my forum girlfriend.

Seriously I wouldn't like it at all, and I bet those girls didn't either. Competitors, especially bodybuilding, fitness, etc take it seriously and that fat chick makes it look like a joke. It's one thing to be chubby, I love bigger women and all but that women was straight up obese. My mom could have placed higher.

I was on stage with a fat girl and really fit girls and all I said was.... yes one less person I have to worry about lol

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I was on stage with a fat girl and really fit girls and all I said was.... yes one less person I have to worry about lol

That's your opinion on the current situation. We disagree :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic