Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

When to take your Anti-E's

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Im just curious,do you take your anti-e's from the start of your cycle or just when side effects might show up?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
What compounds are used in the cycle?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
that depends on what youre running, cycle length, ur history...stats?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
I find I like to take my Arimidex throughout. If i stop using my acne flares up. I know some people will say only when your nipples start itching and tingling but it works for me to run throughout. Caber also when I'm on Deca.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Shit, just saw the date on this post. But it was in my new posts LOL

A

ak_manu

Mar 9, 2013
I have been working out since age 17 and now I'm 27, the biggest problem I have is side fat(love handles). I have tried various diets and cardio sessions with minor to no effect on that portion of fat on me. I'm weighting over 90Kgs, 5'8" with immpressive muscular physique. Never did roids cycle. the only problem is side fat, how to get rid of it, do I need to look for some anti-estrogen stuff ?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I have been working out since age 17 and now I'm 27, the biggest problem I have is side fat(love handles). I have tried various diets and cardio sessions with minor to no effect on that portion of fat on me. I'm weighting over 90Kgs, 5'8" with immpressive muscular physique. Never did roids cycle. the only problem is side fat, how to get rid of it, do I need to look for some anti-estrogen stuff ?

Start your own thread, bro, describe your issue in the title- folks will share what they know.

Put an introduction post in the intro thread area, too. Be part of the community striving to shed light for less knowledgeable brothers.

Peace,
marx

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I know from experience how my body metabolizes different compounds, zackrock, so I can wait til I get an understandable symptomatic indication of trouble coming on.

D

Dsly

Dec 5, 2012
I just started taking Chryslin. I'm 45 and I'm not on a cycle of anything but I take DHEA daily. I was thinking that by blocking the estrogen it would raise my "free testosterone". Is there anything to that or is it stupid of me to be taking Chryslin without doing any gear?

M

Mack1971

Mar 7, 2013
Chrysin? Probably a big waste of money. After decades of looking for muscle growing gear alternatives I have finally given in to the fact that there is only one 'supplement' you can take to grow bigger muscles or reduce estrogen, etc. ..... and they are pharmaceuticals.

SUre it is a nice thought that there may be some natural products that might do something for you but it is just not a reality.

M

Mack1971

Mar 7, 2013
For me......I run my gear as long as I possibly can without taking any anti e or anti aromatase drugs

See.....to many guys take a bunch of crap just for the sake of taking a bunch of crap

that is a nasty cycle to be caught up in not to mention expensive

I have to have caber, I have to have adex, I have to have nolvadex, I have to have selegiline, prami, bromo.....letro....this list goes on and on

Fact is .... that for decades BB'ers had NOTHING to take other than their test, deca, dbol and they all did just fine

Kills me when I see some young guy about to run his first cycle talking about all the ancillaries that he has already lined up

I have said it before and I will say it again....dont take a bunch of extra drugs just for the sake of taking a bunch of extra drugs

Keep nolva and adex on hand and use it on an as needed basis

Don't forget guys.....all these ancillaries also come with a host of nasty sides......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic