Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

When to check E-2 levels

C

Cosmo

Dec 21, 2012
Greetings. If you're starting a cycle of 500mg Test E and 30mg Dbol how long will it take for estrogen levels to rise? I want to keep my E-2 levels in check by getting labs but I need to understand the best time to get those labs done after starting a cycle.

Thanks in advance for consideration of my question.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
It depends what you mean by rise. If you were to plot the action of test e after a single injection, the peak happens within a couple of days and therefore, estrogen will necessarily rise with it. So technically, I would say they rise fairly shortly after your first injection. Is your goal to have a baseline idea of where your natural estrogen levels stand or to curb sides such as gyno?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Greetings. If you're starting a cycle of 500mg Test E and 30mg Dbol how long will it take for estrogen levels to rise? I want to keep my E-2 levels in check by getting labs but I need to understand the best time to get those labs done after starting a cycle.

Thanks in advance for consideration of my question.

considering you using d-bol to which converts to a strong estrogen I would use an AI definitely the first week of cycle.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
Good catch on the dbol, SHINE. If you saw what the wifey had walked by in as I began my reply, your mind would have gone blank too ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic