Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

when i grow up

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I want to never grow up, the minute i feel i have no more to strive for growth and knowledge is the minute i have stopped living

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
when i grow up i want to be just be happy with what i have...period.However,im grown up now and yet found to be totaly happy with everything...dw

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
Dw that's how I feel. My husband is amazing. My kids make me crazy. My career is profitable and fulfilling. Yet I look at myself in the mirror every day and am unhappy. WTH? How do we get to a place where we are accepting of who we are and, where we have landed?

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Life's too short I do not let anything bother me anymore.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Dw that's how I feel. My husband is amazing. My kids make me crazy. My career is profitable and fulfilling. Yet I look at myself in the mirror every day and am unhappy. WTH? How do we get to a place where we are accepting of who we are and, where we have landed?

i wish i had some solid answers ...but your not alone in this battle...I feel most bb or weightlifters have the same problems..think about it, Why eles would people like us keep the drive we do to strive for a better us?....The main reason is changeing what we look like from the outside....I assume for me It hides the ugly from inside myself....I think it all stims down from childhood ...And the only way to deal with the problems is to change the body as a form of scapegoat.If u think about it why such the need to be accepted or noticed ?The sickness im talking about is no diff from those that have a eatting disorder....Is it a metal disorder?I think so....Can it be fixed....yes,i feel as we get older it wears itself out.Atleast in my case.The less extream i am means the less extream of the sickness....
The best thing now in the persent is deal with the stuggle one day at a time..Think more about how lucky u are compared to others that has much less then u...Give more then what u receive...Just doing those two things will help keep the demons u live with under some controll.Trust me the more i give the better i feel about myself...Put others before u ....
i hope this helps somewhat....and trust me i know the demons u have so well...because mine are the same.As i siad before your not alone in the battle.......dw

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I just don't want to be a creepy old man. And I don't want to stress out over stupid little things. I've come a VERY long way in that respect. The stress one I mean. I'm probably turning into a creepy old guy.

Fitness wise. When I hit 50 or so I'm just going for staying lean and physically fit. I'll probably drop a little muscle and do some more cardio, backpacking, endurance type training. I'll still lift of course, but staying lean will be the priority. I don't want my joints to hurt any worse than they do now when I'm older. At my current age I can put on some fat to get the most out of a bulk. When I'm older I won't do that.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
i wish i had some solid answers ...but your not alone in this battle...I feel most bb or weightlifters have the same problems..

You also touched upon it, but:

MAJORITY of bb'ers=people FULL of insecurity

That's also why most people aren't happy where they're out-instead of making themselves happy...

They're chasing what makes OTHERS happy (eg getting huge just for the attention from others)

Now I may be young (26) and a simple country boy, but I have a great wife, house, 2 cars, great job, pets, land..I'm EXTREMELY happy

Why? Because I know what makes me HAPPY-having a family to come home to out in the middle of the country lol

I don't waste my time chasing what won't make me or anyone happy-

Like being accepted or noticed

Funny thing is, being that way and driven makes me noticed and loved lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic