Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

When do you Work triceps

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Curious when other people work thier triceps. I do them on chest day with shoulders. In the past I have dont them on the same day as biceps but like this routine better.

1. Chest Day
2. Shoulder Day
3. Triceps/Biceps Day
4. Other

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I train tri's before back and bi's before chest and separate them with leg day.

Hawk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Train Tri's on Back day, at the end.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
barely do. My chest and shoulder routine is mostly pressing movements so they get plenty there... Maybe a couple sets of close grip bench at the end of shoulder day if they have some gas left in em.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Haven't hit tris exclusively in 3+ months. Between chest every 6 days and shoulders every 6 days, they have gotten plenty of work. I've added 3/4 of an inch to my arms in 3 months (on cycle) with absolutely no isolation work for them.

Day 1 : Vertical back
Day 2 : Chest
Day 3 : off
Day 4 : Horizontal back
Day 5 : Shoulders
Day 6 : Off
Day 7 : Repeat

No leg days due to knee surgery.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
On my upper body days I'll hit Chest>Triceps>Delts>Back>Biceps

My routine is an upper/lower DE and ME split. I mix it up with skull crushers, overhead tricep extensions, pushdowns, pretty much something different every time.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i train tirceps on arm day...i do 10 sets of 10 barbell tricep extentions...out the squat rack useing 185 to 225...depends how my elbows feel.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I've tried the bi's and tri's together routine and hate it. After working one, I can't get a full contraction out of the other. For a juicy cycle I upped my training frequency so I can hit every group in 3 days, so chest, anterior delt, and tri's have been together; but soon I'll switch it back to where I was with tri's and shoulders together. I like legs and tri's together...if the gym isn't overcrowded with nut sucking fags trying to get a baby pump consuming the squat rack to knock out some bicep curls which inhibits supersets.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i like to hit mine with biceps. that leaves me with a 5 day split. if i need a break ill do mine after back. i get the best growth thraining them with biceps on there own day getting as much blood to the arm as possible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic