Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

When do YOU start HCG when STARTING testosterone?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Fine. If injecting into balls isn't personal enough. My protocol is pretty standard, if not a little on the high side, at 500mcg MWF. Problem is I'm not really sure how much it helps aside from my testicles maintaining some firmness, volume, and shape, however small at this point. I just seem to do better on hCG than not, so it's just something I always keep on hand and use year-round. Have followed this dose/frequency for a little over ten years.

Like Myo stated, though, the testicles produce more than just Test, so my intent is to try and mitigate the loss of that (mainly pregnenolone, which is then converted to other things). I don't inject in my balls but just standard subcutaneous into stomach. Funnily enough, I did find someone asking a doctor about injecting into balls on Quora or some site like that a while back. The doctor didn't want to touch that question. Lol.

I was chronically low on DHEA for years but somehow in all of my experimentation finally managed to reverse that. During that time, if I tried to supplement even low-dose DHEA (orally or even transdermally), it made me incredibly irritable. Pregnenolone and Progesterone always tested fine, though.

Last edited:
Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
O-Rings, Yes.
Balls, No!

hope this helps.
Why not balls? As my doctor told me when sticking the needle in my nut for a vasectomy, "you'll feel a little pressure".
Pressure my friggen a$$. It hurt like a mofo, lol. The the sob did the other nut to balance the pain I mean "pressure"
I'd rather have "I almost died" tren cough than that ever again.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I just got more but had been out. I normally will do either 250 on Saturday & Sunday or depending on how much supersups I'm on will up it to 500 every Saturday & Sunday. That is just habbit, I actually should split it further apart to like a Wednesday/Saturday pinning.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why not balls? As my doctor told me when sticking the needle in my nut for a vasectomy, "you'll feel a little pressure".
Pressure my friggen a$$. It hurt like a mofo, lol. The the sob did the other nut to balance the pain I mean "pressure"
I'd rather have "I almost died" tren cough than that ever again.
? ....... sounds like your doctor skipped a few classes in med school. My urologist yrs ago stuck some lidocaine in the general area, but it was somewhere in the sack ... no need to inject in either or both balls/nuts/testicles. The vas deferens is the target, not the man-eggs. Only differences between this and having a tooth pulled w/some preceding lidocaine are:

1) small incision(s) for vasectomies require a suture or 2 and a little bit of healing time, whereas a tooth extraction usually does not.

2) some doctors suggest a follow-up semen sample to verify sperm are no longer making it to the outside world, my dentist never asks for that.

3) the surgical site was my goddamn happy parts ... I had A LOT more needless anticipatory fear than I ever did for a dentist ... turned out "needless" was the key word.

*** apologies for going off-topic in the original interesting thread ... threads do that sometimes ... thought this might interest someone as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic