What's New?

When do you pin

When do you pin?

• Total voters
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I pin delts and I always pin on a day I workout, I want to squeeze the muscle and and move the product around although I dont do shoulders that day, usually Chest and Bi's or Back and Tri's.When do you pin?

Last edited:
bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I usually pin on workout days....espically when doing a 3 or 4 day split routine to avoid working a sore injection site....however, when push comes to shove I really just pin on pre-planned days so sometimes pinning on workout days just doesn't happen. Also...if I'm using test suspention I pin e.d.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I always pin prior to my workout if I train on that day. Always in the quad.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Mon and thur is when I pin. I'm not a big timmer like some of the othe cats on here.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i pin on mon/wed/friday this blast regardless if its a workout day or not. if i hit quads on a quad day i do it later in the day after the muscle has calmed down.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
When just on TRT, i pin every Sunday which is a non workout day. Right now i am using tren ace EOD to help with my cutter (i dont care what anyone says, it is amazing for shedding weight). i pin it most of the time early in the AM while my wife is still sleeping.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic