Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

when do you feel tren ace??

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea Im going to try full long ester cycle in winter for first time.. test c decca b a relief lol

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
For me peak gains come at around week 5-6. Youll look in the mirror and be like godayum ive been making them gains! Now this could be placebo but i feel like a god couple hours after my first shot. lol

Aug 2, 2013
This is my first go round with tren, i'm 5 days in (50mg ed) and the last 2 days I can't stop eating. I eat clean, my diet is in check and I'm hitting my caloric surplus/macros so I'm not worried. Its just strange, I've had bigger appetites on other compounds but not as big as this, I'm literally craving anything I can get my hands on all the time and that's not like me at all haha. Can't wait to see what its like around week 6 or 7.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I would say I felt it wk2.. but ill tell u its gone in a hurry..lol

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
first ..its a fast acting ester..Meaning its gonna work fast..Tren ace should start working its magic on you within 2 to 3 days...But the full effect comes within a week or so.But if u havent experiance using tren to much u wont know the diff.Its like any drug...Once u get to learn how it works on you and how u feel on it then u can only make that call.dw

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I feel it when I accidentally put the needle through a vein.......wow do I feel it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I get tren gyno just 1-2 days after the first pin! You can tell too because tren gyno for me is a bunch of small lumps and puffiness vs test gyno is more likely one big lump.

After a few days I start to notice a boost. Good gains start about the end if week 2 and by week 4 I'm amazed with the vascularity and fat loss.

Aug 2, 2013
14 days in, constant sweating, insomnia, a little rage but I can handle it, some shortness of breath and I've had 2 trenmares which were very crazy. Positive side I'm getting some sick pumps the last few days, my overall confidence is through the roof, all I wanna do is lift, eat and f*** in that order, pretty good stuff so far. The gf seems to be enjoying it as well.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It usually takes me a full two weeks before I "feel" anything on tren ace. But during week three I can start to see strength gains and aesthetic changes. Libido goes up almost immediately for me, but then again, I'm normally a horn dog.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I typically see the gains coming on after 3-4 weeks but I get the side effects, such as night sweats, after a few days.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
If you inject 50ed instead of 100 eod you will have a smoother ride

agree. eod is a better way to go.

I feel it kicking at about week 3. strength is through the roof around week 4-5.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic