San Shao 5 yrs
Muay thai 13 yrs
Muay Boran 2 years
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 4yrs
MMA 4yrs
Judo 1yr
boxing 1yr
Martial arts Instructor
Lic MMA Judge, REF, Score and time keeper in multiple states.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
shin shu ryu
karate do
taekwondo
jiu jitsu
15years for all

boxing 6 yrs

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
sorry man just saw this.

We practice both Jap and braz. We believe they both provide a well rounded JJ style when combined, due to the Jap and its stand up def and striking. and Braz with its joint and limb locks and chokes and over all ground game.

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its good to be well rounded and practice the art in diff flavors..

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
street fighter
25 yrs
tuffman winner 4 yrs in a row

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Mostly Boxing and Kick-Boxing. I have done Muay thai and Tae Kwon Do as well.

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
How do u guys feel training, gear and lifting?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I feel that being on gear and training the way I do I really have to watch how much size I put on for a couple of reasons, I need to be mobile and flexable so I cant be big and bulky. If i fight in a 2o5 class i dont want to have to cut a bunch of weight so I try to stay a big 205.

then on the other hand I still have to be strong as possiable so it has to end up in a very well balanced combo of the martial arts kickboxing and weight training. And of course I want to be as big as I can get away with and at some point I may say screw it and just get huge.. but just not at this time.

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
I feel that being on gear and training the way I do I really have to watch how much size I put on for a couple of reasons, I need to be mobile and flexable so I cant be big and bulky. If i fight in a 2o5 class i dont want to have to cut a bunch of weight so I try to stay a big 205.

then on the other hand I still have to be strong as possiable so it has to end up in a very well balanced combo of the martial arts kickboxing and weight training. And of course I want to be as big as I can get away with and at some point I may say screw it and just get huge.. but just not at this time.

I hear ya Bro! thats my issue now...i left my day job as a computer dude and i have a full time career as a MMA instructor and fighter. But the thing is i was once 205 at 5'8 and i cut for the sport...it seems like i am very injury prone at 170 steady....
Some people say that my ligaments are all messed up from a big size change. what are your thoughts..

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright, I've kind of been avoiding this particular sub-forum because I was scared that once I jumped in I would spend to much time here, but here goes.

BJJ 5 years brown belt
Div-2 All-American wrestler 3 years
Div-2 National Champ 3 years
Muay Thai 5 years
Boxing 8 years
Judo 5 years black belt
MMA 4 years 13-3 record

"Retired" now due to family, job, and the fucked up politics of MMA. Still train with some of the world's best, just don't fight anymore. Love combat sports and follow them religiously, just wish MMA hadn't gotten so political like every other major sport.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic