Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What's your protocol?

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
What TRT/HRT protocol does your dr have you on currently? Do you have anything prescribed for joint pain? Dr ever check your DHEA?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My "doc" has me on a 300mg/wk of test e, every Friday.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
200 mg's ew, 1.2 mg's adex twice week , 250 iu's hcg twice week. bw every 6 months

(for joint relief I switched from adex to aromasin)

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
My current protocol is 150 test-e & 150 deca ew, along with 250 hcg 2xw and 25mg aromasin ed. I feel best with this protocol and my bw is always good.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Fish oil helps alot with joint mobility.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
At LifeXMD we have all ancillaries that one would need, hormones for joint health that are said to give the furry feeling, and additional orals depending on your protocol and doctor reccomendations

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Been on 200 test C or E a week for several years at this point. When I feel like it I double up the dose
for 10 or 12 weeks and call it a cycle. If I should compete then all beats are off for 20 weeks. Then right back
to TRT.

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
200 mg's ew, 1.2 mg's adex twice week , 250 iu's hcg twice week. bw every 6 months

(for joint relief I switched from adex to aromasin)

interesting GMAN, so how much aromasin do you take per week when on TRT? also your HCG twice a week, does that HAVE to be refrigerated? or could i get away with a cool environment?

J

jerseydevil

Jan 11, 2014
I am my own doc. 250mg/wk test-c, 125 on Sat, 125 on Wed. No AI needed as e2 is in the normal range with this dose.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
What TRT/HRT protocol does your dr have you on currently? Do you have anything prescribed for joint pain? Dr ever check your DHEA?

For joints - go OTC - cissus , glucosamine , copper wear , voo doo wrap exercises and smart training. I mean I'm 48 friggin years young , hours and hours daily mArtial art and combat training since age 5 , later in life the military. I work full time and since 12 or 13 weights. That can take a toll on the body, but as much as the world at large out down hgh aas use and bodybuilding - they can be the fountain of youth if you don't go overboard . I fortunately eat clean by choice - never liked junk snak time as a child was chicken eggs steak- my mom had to lock the freezer ( of course I taught self to pick locks ) I also hate taste of alchohol so that helped me . I been through my share of injuries surgery but exercise can heal .
Also most feudal combat , not only emphasized killing quickly , no sport. They also contained a curriculum of healing as part of the lifestyle - shiatsu like methods, reiki, chi gong etc. chi gong is very similiar to yoga in which emphasizes the energy meridians in the body through movement , breathing , dynamic and static postures , herbs and acupuncture . When you get proficient you can actually feel the magnetic energy building to heal the joints.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic