Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Whats your Profession?

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
I am a consultant in the education field.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Worked for a supplement company for the last year...going back into material testing though. Get paid to break shit and then tell you how I did it.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Chief financial officer and part owner of a consulting company that helps other companies bid on Federal government contracts. Our clients have won over a billion $ of contracts every year for 27 years. I've been there for almost 19 years.

KB

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have a degree at Music Technology and i am going to get another degree next year on Music production and engineering. I also play the guitar and used to be an active musician but lately i have become very interested in the cinema industry and particularly in film scoring. Other than that, i write music for a personal, extreme metal project influenced heavily from the melodies of eastern countries and particularly Mesopotamia.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i collect welfare and food stamps for a living and i fake being disable to collect a check...and for side money i steal and sell crack ....Lifes been good living off the goverment...I like watching people go to work and paying taxes to keep my welfare check coming inn....A bunch of suckers if u ask me.....dw

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Hmmm well I guess for me I do a lot of things...

In my early 20's I worked for Sear Roebuck & CO I held postions there as an District Operation manager, District Techincal payroll/Routing Manager, Branch Manager, Customer relations support center supervisor. So buy at the Sears Holding Company. I still have a pension with them!

Toward my late 20's I got forced out of Sear so I did some service writing, managed a diesel garage and got this gargage into performace diesel. Powermax, bully dog, bank, etc, etc...I also got involve in thr bar industries and manage the floor of one of area hotest night clubs for 3 year. I got my PT and performace nutrition cert and looked into to opening a supplement store and do some PT on the side...did not end up going this route. Bought a investment property in 05, Started my own Home Improvement business in '07. Then proceed to almost cut my left arm off and severed 4 tendons...ouch,,,plus I had no health insurance and since the accident happen out of my home state(MASS) they told be to go F@#$ myself, unless I was an IA then they would cover my medical 100%....So that brings me to today

Today I'm ready to walk away from everything and start over again, maybe finish my degree I started so many year ago(BA in Marketing) and did not. So IDK...What do you need done. I can handle it! Willing to relocate, but would perfer So West...LOL....Time to start a new

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Talk about great timing compared to selling in '08/'09.

Yes, he is very good at timing real estate. Just a natural for it I guess. We are still sitting on the sidelines.
We are looking at 5-7 years of it being flat with no appreciation. And he thinks 2011 will be another negative year.

Your job is impressive. See any differences in govt loans/grants with all the cutbacks ?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
See any differences in govt loans/grants with all the cutbacks ?

Thanks.

We're not involved with those. The last grant we worked on was for Michigan State University in 2008. They won a grant from the Department of Energy worth $550M.

adren

adren

Nov 26, 2010
Gas turbine technician - for business and regional jet classifications.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thought I would bump this thread. Pretty interesting to hear others stories.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic