Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What's Your Latest Purchase 2

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Didn't know you play, Turbo, COOL! You two guys have a guitar greats playlist online anywhere I can hook up to?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
That's a nice song. Even his easy songs are pretty tough to try and play, good luck !!

This one is probably one of my favourites, his tone is beautiful. Very full and clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Didn't know you play, Turbo, COOL! You two guys have a guitar greats playlist online anywhere I can hook up to?

Who do you like to listen to Pearl? Do you play?

I haven't been playing much the past couple years.

I'd like to set my stuff back up and re learn what I forgot.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Bought these a couple of weeks back. The Muff I'll probably use as one of my main overdrive pedals whereas the Vox pedal is more of a bit of fun :D

1782375_10152575166113720_4500638907204892799_o.jpg

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Bought these a couple of weeks back. The Muff I'll probably use as one of my main overdrive pedals whereas the Vox pedal is more of a bit of fun :D

Thats awesome man!

Effects pedals are great.

I have one but it doesn't work anymore, haha. I bet if I brought it to the local shop they could repair it.

How many guitars, amps and effects items do you have?

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I'd like to learn the piano too, I can play by ear right now, but I'd like to learn how to read music and play an actual piece.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Pearl what kinda music do you like?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
No, I wish, can't play the strings, skin is too soft/fragile on my hands (hereditary condition from maternal side). I took up piano till I didn't have time for it anymore but my passion is guitar, can't get enough of it, acoustic, electric...multiple genres...try to catch guitar concerts when I can. I was in Charlotte at a concert 2 yrs ago and right in the middle of the performance Peter White & Nick Colionne came to my seat in the center of the auditorium and sandwiched me with a dueling performance - Nick behind me and Peter in front of me -- I could've touched each guitar -- Peter's was gorgeous with mother of pearl inlay. They went on and on serenading forever and it was GLORIOUS! totally impromptu and unplugged. I was flyin'.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Wow that sounds really cool.

Id love to get a piano. Right now I just have a key board, that I've had since I was in 6th grade haha.

There are some rediculously awesome guitar players. Mini will know more of them than me though.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Sorry, I'm at a very slow computer right now -- I have my radio set to KLOVE but I love instrumental smooth jazz, Paul Hardcastle/The Jassmasters, Euge Groove, Paul Taylor, Sade, Stevie Ray, Marc Antoine, Jeff Lorber, Craig Caquico...more, more, more so many different styles I listen to...this would be an extensive, eclectic list...but my computer keeps freezing....grrrrr! I'm gonna have to bail for now and get to a better pc. From what MF has posted, I'd want to copy his entire CD collection, LOL. Will have to follow you guys in a guitar thread....I have two pianos you can have but it'd cost a fortune to get 'em to you, so oh well, but I gift them to you electronically brother! :D

But back on track here...got D-Ribose today. But I got the wrong product cause it has no Creatine in it. I'm a label reader & don't know how I missed that.

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
There are some rediculously awesome guitar players. Mini will know more of them than me though.
Man I listen to so much stuff, my music collection is vast. From a playing point of view my own style is blues but I draw from a lot of different influences. Some technical, some blues, I like listening to funk and jazz too. A few of my favourite guitarists that come to mind that I would suggest people check out would be:

Steve Rothery ~ amazing tone and beautiful note choices in his solos. This is a long song I know but check out his guitar work from 12:56... that is one fine solo that to me rivals David Gilmour's playing

Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ the king of blues
Al Di Meola ~ intricate playing but with passion
Richie Kotzen/The Winery Dogs ~ amazing precision and doesn't use a plectrum
Brian May ~ one of the most unique tones in rock
Antoine Dufour ~ one of the best acoustic guitarists around

Last edited by a moderator:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I just bought a MB Quart RA1000.4 amplifier to replace my JL Audio smoke show,, 125 RMS x 4 @4 ohms on my front stage woooooooooo hooooooooooooo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic