Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What's Your Latest Purchase 2

M

Misti

TID Lady Member
Apr 22, 2013
. You should first google "insert band here" sheet music PDF; good chance you can get it for free. I couldn't find a good version of Locomotive Breath

Thanks so much! My little guy is a drummer and I would like to find something other than what he has to practice to.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks so much! My little guy is a drummer and I would like to find something other than what he has to practice to.

Misti, Google drum tabs.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Bought Max Payne 3 for PS3 last week.

I bought it on the Play Station store so I don't need a disk to run it. It downloads straight to the hard drive. Only thing is, it takes up extra space.

Really fun game. Nice to get your mind off of stuff. Its pretty intense when you play in multiplayer online. Really keeps you on your toes.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
JBA Titanium Metallic Ceramic Coated shortys

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
JBA Titanium Metallic Ceramic Coated shortys

Just curious, what made you go with shorties over long tubes ? Space ?

I have been curious as to why shorties, or mid tubes are chosen.

Is there more torque at the high end instead of the low end torque you get with long tubes ?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
two words..bolt in. Long tubes would be way better,but I wanted something alot mire sexy than cast iron is all,plus I needed air inlets ports for emissions and to keep my catastpophic converters living longer cause I went with non eemission heads on my build,,almost threw the thermactor pump i the garbage but went with full emissions. Later I want to go obd2 and mass air,run more cam then

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic