Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's your favorite pre-workout supplement?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i love no-xplode... i am taking my 4 week hiatus from it now and workouts are suffering... I didnt realize i was so addicted to the stuff...

may try the 1mr.... you say you like it better steve?

C

crazysteve12

Sep 29, 2010
i love no-xplode... i am taking my 4 week hiatus from it now and workouts are suffering... I didnt realize i was so addicted to the stuff...

may try the 1mr.... you say you like it better steve?

Ya I tried NO for awhile but after 4 weeks or so I would lose the pump and need to take more which meant I went thru it really fast. The 1mr is perfect cause you only need one scoop and with working out 4x a week it lasts me for 7 weeks. I said before that i'm 6 weeks in but i'm actually 7 and the pumps are still mindblowing for me, I am def not lookin forward to the 4 weeks off! The cheapest I've found it is at supplementwarehouse.com for $35 which really isnt bad for 7 weeks worth since you only take it on workout days. hope this helps!

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
just a meal really...if I'm really dragging I'll take a caffeine something...postWO my favorite is whey + waxy maize + creatine or BBQ

VULT

VULT

Sep 25, 2010
I get more than enough caffeine throughout the day, so I go with Xpand Xtreme Pump caffeine free, and as far as post, nothing gives me a more dramatic pump than 3x the recommended serving of cellmass.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I get more than enough caffeine throughout the day, so I go with Xpand Xtreme Pump caffeine free, and as far as post, nothing gives me a more dramatic pump than 3x the recommended serving of cellmass.

That stuff gave me INSANE gas... Good product though...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
My favorite pre-workout supplement is 30-50mgs Dianabol (this isn't a joke). Too bad i can't do this year long.....

D

dropshot001

Sep 15, 2010
just a meal really...if I'm really dragging I'll take a caffeine something...postWO my favorite is whey + waxy maize + creatine or BBQ

pre wo bbq is always an awesome idea

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Got sick of all the rubbish out there so I spent a year or so researching and developed my own Pre-WO. I use that when I train at night, if I'm training in the morning or through the day I just rely on a good, strong black coffee.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic