Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's Your Favorite Peptide Spot?

Sep 11, 2012
I have been using Great White Peptides for quit some time and I'm just not sure if they are 100%. My thoughts are you get what you pay for. They have low prices and deliver in a few days. My question is, what spot do you like to use and are you getting good results? I think it's time for a change. Thanks

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I have used GWP and I got good results I thought. I also used manpower good stuff also either one I think you are in good shape. What kind of results were you thinking you were going to get? How much are you taking and what and when just wondering.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I prefer manpower. Lightning quick response time and excrllent communication. Great products. Just an all around great company

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Im with Red on this...I started using MP like a year ago and have not looked elsewhere since

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I've used Purchase & GWP. Very pleased with both. Been using some private label stuff through my buddy for a while now. I plan on dropping all peps soon and getting back on GH. GH helps me sleep like a baby on tren.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
MP is solid. Great service.

But, I'm not to keen on peptides. I'll stick with gh.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
There is a thread over on ProM about Manpower. A lot of vets over saying there stuff has gone way downhill and is now underdosed or not even what it is suppose to be. Lot of guys saying they took on to much business and they aren't what they use to be. I notice a huge difference in email response time now but can't comment on their products.

Sep 11, 2012
With thier liquid stuff like clen at 20mcg and 25mcg of t-3 i sweat my ass off and normally pharma grade t-3 and clen make me do this but I don't feel it working at all. So I went up to 40mcg clen and 50mcg t-3 and still I don't feel it as if I were on pharma grade. Maybe I just need to be patient. We'll see. Thanks all for the input on this.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I used manpower one time got the product pretty quick but never got the email that everyone talks about and no it wasn't in my junk mail either. Don't care really I got what I ordered but there was no conformation or response like I have heard a lot about.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic