Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's your favorite legal PH?

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
What are your guys' favorite pro-hormones? For me I LOVE beastdrol, if you haven't heard of it check it out. A 4 week cycle of it gave me 40lbs on my bench max and much more on my squat and deadlift, plus 12lbs of lean muscle. It's at mrsupps.com Next I'm gonna try out dieselbolan by the same people, using it as a kickstart to my test-e cycle. Very excited :) What do you guys use?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
"Beastdrol" is superdrol....and yes, superdrol and any clones work very very well for fast explosive gains. I was sad to see the "Rage" line of products go away. Those sure packed the strength on quick.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I used Epi, H-Drol and M-drol, I liked all of them.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
My two Fav's I tried were Phera-plex and superdrol. X-Tren was bad ass as well. But shit, those little Fuckers are Toxic as Hell.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
M-drol(Superdrol) is still the best steroid to course through me veins IMO. That's compared to dbol, test, tren, etc...

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I loved 1-AD and 4-AD back in the pre-ban days. Looks forward to trying Epi. Can still get some Superdrol but haven't tried it.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
have you tried beastdrol yet bro?

Nope, I have a problem with overpaying for the same product. So instead I pay half the cost of Beastdrol for the same compound(unless beastdrol is spiked with something more powerful that just superdrol?).

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
So what product contains superdrol for half the price?

Slic.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
E-stane ... a really cheap epistane clone

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
M-Drol is the same as Beastdrol, just less expensive. Lots of s-drol clones out there, check on ebay then google the brand to make sure it's ok.

I've ran a bunch, I like M-Drol at low dose stacked with AAS...keeps you pretty dry and vascular while aiding strength. Epi is a very clean drug, prob the best PH I've ever used...no sides, in fact HELPED my gyno (preexisting). Doesn't pack on a whole lotta weight or anything--its just a good little boost or addition to whatever else you are running.

The non-methylated "tren" PHs were interesting too...haven't ran any in the last couple years but back when there were a bunch around/legal, I found them to be very potent and increased my strength quickly

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have run Phera plex which i totally hated and i am never going to buy it again and I am very interested in trying Superdrol and X-Tren (the unmethylated version. I have found a legal site based in UK which offers a good range of these products for very low prices.

I would also like to try M1T and 1AD in which I have access as well! xD

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic