Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

What's your Favorite AAS and Why?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
so far, i'd have to say test and winstrol for me! superdrol was good, strong stuff also. have not tried dbol or anadrol yet but I plan to. i also tried phera-plex and didn't get too much from it .. but yeah, test and winny is great! Good gains and I keep getting harder and harder.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Well my favorite by far is good old test, simply because its the cornerstone of any decent cycle regardless of complexity. But, right behind test would have to be dbol, if you dont mind the bloat and can get around the fact that its liver toxic then dbol is the shit. Fast acting, can be used in a wide variety of cycles depending on dosages, increase dopamine levels in the brain and overall feeling of wellness.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I love my Sust. it dont matter what blend it is.
i am going to try a Test ECD blend at 500mg/ml in the new year. but Sust i have had the best gains from it.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Now that I think it over a bit more, Anavar is the bomb too. If you can find the real deal and actually afford to run 40-50 mg for a while its an amazing compound. So there, now you have my top three!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I haven't done many steroids but test and d-bol are my favorites! Especially test! :D Next cycle i am going to try anadrol and see how that goes!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Dbol is the tried and true quick mass builder, nothing compares IMO. But, for strength gains I'd have to say winstrol is unmatched.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Dbol is the tried and true quick mass builder, nothing compares IMO. But, for strength gains I'd have to say winstrol is unmatched.

winny really, you dont have any dry joint pain while on. or do you take something for that along with it?
thats one i'm more nervouse about even more so then Tren.
and Tren dont bother me none.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Test and tren all the way. The synergy of the two will do wonders for your physique and strength. Tren is the only compound I can eat my ass off with and stay lean,or go into a calorie deficit and still gain muscle. Test is my favorite just because it is test and is the base of all my cycles. Dont have to really go into why it is awesome I hope. Throw some winny or dbol in the mix and you got one hell of a cycle going on.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
eq.. gives me retard strength, vasularity, my train wrecked joints feel great hehe

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
winny really, you dont have any dry joint pain while on. or do you take something for that along with it?
thats one i'm more nervouse about even more so then Tren.
and Tren dont bother me none.

Oh no, I definitely have joint pain on winny. I just either deal with it for a short period of time or run it at the end of an EQ cycle. I take MSM, glucosamine, and drunk some extra water and that seems to help.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i may try this in the spring.
as we all do i plan on running a heavy as sin bulk over the winter. all that food, turkey day is coming this weekend for me. and still on a gram of Test E per week. just came off tren and prop.
i will grow some balls and try the winny, i mean it really my balls are like grape nuts right now. lol
thanks dude.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic