Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Whats up from cajun country

R

ronjeremyshockey

May 3, 2011
Whats up guys and girls. Just wanted to say hello and give a little background info on me since I am new to this forum. I am 6'4 and 240lb currently and 33 yo. I have been working out consistently since I was 14-15. I quit growing in height at 14-thank God- although I would be playing in the NBA at hte rate I was growing! I finshed high school weighing only 160. I couldnt gain wt for the life of me. My metabolism was so fast. I lived in the gym bc I hated being teased for being so skinny. I ate all the time- two hot lunches at school, home cooked supper at home then another at any friends house I could, plus weight gainer, etc. and couldnt gain weight. So what I'm saying is I really tried to gain wt- not that its a problem now. Everyone said it would catch up with me and they were so right. I didnt get to 200lb until I was 25yo. The most I ever weighed is 258 but not good weight. The best shape I ever was in was 227 and 8% body fat natural. I always lifted so heavy that over time I tore my joints all up. I had 2 left shoulder surgeries and am putting off getting a torn labrum/bone spur of my left hip repaired. Back in the day I used to say God didnt want me to bench 300. With hard work I was finally able to then I started to fall apart. God works in mysterious ways. But I am not going to let anything keep me out the gym. I hope I dont sound like I am bchin even though it probably sounds like that. Just trying to give background. Working out is my life man. I refuse to ever quit even with doctors telling me to. They dont know my body and the will I have. Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates competed in Mr O even weeks after tearing muscles. I wont let pain cause me to getting back to that skinny teenager. Now I am eating and training and supplementing like I am suppossed to. But I joined this forum bc I need to educate myself to go that extra step to the best body I can get. I am new, but I read a little bit on this site. There are some smart, funny ass members. I already am glad I joined. I might not be as good of a writer as ajdos who is in my opinion the Hemingway of bodybuilding! Hats off to him. I also believe I will learn from hanniballickedher! He seems like a cool guy. I hope to learn a lot from everybody and maybe help out a little myself. Thanks, later

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Hey bro welcome, glad you made it, btw karaoke tomorrow night if you can make it, I will be there for a little while not real long.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
welcome--cajun country eh? Louisianna?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
hmmmmmm you know i was all good with your thoughts on ajdos but hanni??? are you sure you want everyone to know that you like him? :D

welcome to the den!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
hmmmmmm you know i was all good with your thoughts on ajdos but hanni??? are you sure you want everyone to know that you like him? :D

welcome to the den!

HEY HEY now!!! heh

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
LOl welcome to the den . Admittedly when I first saw your name I went on a spam search to see how threads you had gotten ;)

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the den

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
That is BY FAR the longest freakin' intro I have ever read... I didnt think a coon-ass would know so many words...

Welcome to the board bro!

R

ronjeremyshockey

May 3, 2011
Ha. Very funny bro. Still can't write like ajdos! But have few works in my vocabulary! Gotta go wrestle alligators in my pirogue now!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
your both coon asses? pm me i need to know where from i have ton of friends from louisiana

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic