Members
Latest Member
small wee
What's New?

Whats up everyone

Allen

Allen

Oct 7, 2010
I have been invited to this forum several times and I have finally had enough time to register and join up. I look forward to contributing and helping others learn.

I own a training company, Maximum Performance Training, and I specialize in Bodybuilders, figure, and bikini competitors. I also train professional, college, and high school athletes as well as your regular person try trying to get in shape.

I have been in the industry for about 16 years now and competed in powerlifting for 4 years and the rest in bodybuilding where my real passion is. I train most of my competitors online designing their training and nutrtion protocols specifically tailored to them and their goals. I have also written a couple articles for Wanna Be Big and look to write more in the future.

My greatest influence is Scott Abel who was a mentor and showed me how to step outside the box when it comes to coaching and designing protocols for individuals.

I have been competing in Bodybuilding for about 13 years now and have been in every weight class up to my current class of Light-heavyweights. I am currently taking my first whole year off from competing in 5 years to add some needed size to be even more competitive as a light-heavyweight. I am also sponsored by At Large Nutrition.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Great intro, Allen. Welcome to TID :)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
WOW...Awesome background, glad you can be here, Welcome to TID

A

Anna_lev

TID Lady Member
Oct 7, 2010
You are a professional, I am looking forward to see your posts

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi Allen, welcome to TID!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
hey Allen... its always good to have men of your caliber in here... I look forward to reading your posts and applying the knowledge to my workouts...

WELCOME TO TID!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nice to have you man, welcome to TID.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome Allen, looking forward to reading your articles

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the iron den

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Seems you have the tools to craft a nice set of words there....great to have you on board with the crew

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic