Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What's the best way to get rid of flabby chest?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
At the most basic level its about total calories eaten vs calories burned.

If you are trying to cut you should track your caloric intake (at least for a while) to get an idea how many C's you are consuming. Even eating healthy foods you might have too much. Fat is dense in calories and might be doing you in, depending how much bacon and such you are eating.
YC2J96j.jpg
Haha, no 2 pieces of bacon a day is what I consume. I stay at around 1900 calories a day. I weigh 171 and am 5ft 3

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
allot of complicated replies.

It's really simple.

1. Clean up your diet is key. I'll not get into a lengthy explanation as clean diets for athletes are easily found online.

2. cardio

3. Weights!

Are you new to training with weights?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
No I am not new to weight training.

Update here. While lifting weights I have lost chest size. I started at 42.5 and now 37.5.
My waist was 42 and now 40. I have chest flab and a gut but I think i'm making good progress by burning some fat.

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
At the most basic level its about total calories eaten vs calories burned.

If you are trying to cut you should track your caloric intake (at least for a while) to get an idea how many C's you are consuming. Even eating healthy foods you might have too much. Fat is dense in calories and might be doing you in, depending how much bacon and such you are eating.
YC2J96j.jpg
This is a good pic but greasy as hell! Don't forget to wash all that grease down the sink by the way.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
You have a lot of good and a bit of overdone info here but CFM above is pretty spot on as far as I am concerned and what I use and also push my clients to follow.

Keep in mind you are more insulin sensitive after a "fast". Overnight your body is in a fasted state since you are not feeding it. Breakfast is exactly what it says it is "breaking" the "fast". So your first meal of the day is most important and if you throw back pancakes or high insulin spiking foods you are setting your body up to store more fat for the rest of the day. Get your day going with coffee with some coconut oil and wake up, get moving and then have a meal with moderate protein and higher fat (just not a lot of it). Wait to have any carbs until afternoon (or whatever would be midway through the normal day). Complex carbs don't spike insulin as high BUT they also do not exit your system as fast so complex carbs are not always the best. Simple sugars spike high but then leave your system quickly. It's about timing.

Go read Carbnite solutions. It'll give you a better understanding of how you can use insulin to your advantage to bulk or burn fat.

I am 51 years old and I stay around 8% BF by watching the timing of carbs only.. nothing more than that.

my 2 cents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic