Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's the best way for women to lose weight and keep if off?

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
Sorry but you can eat fruit and luse weight/body fat. There is no "one thing" that will make or break you when eating to lose weight. Fruit is just that... Fruit. I would and do use fruit and so do Many many fitness, figure bikini and every other type of athlete that is looking to get in or stay in shape. It's not the devil if you understand the body and how it uses food.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Absolutely must cut out fruits even though there are many vitamins and anti oxidants it does not help when your trying to lose weight or maintain weight loss.
Sure it helps. It restores liver glycogen and helps fuel your training. As you burn off the glycogen in your muscles the body releases the glycogen stored in the liver as a reserve tank allowing you to train longer and harder.

Plus without micronutrients the body will not use its macro nutrients to their fullest extent.

Eating a cup of berries isn't what's making people fat or prevent then from dropping fat.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
not to high jack the thread, i did a search and came up with nothing. has anybody here or know of any one who has tried that Thrive stuff yet?

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
A good weight loss tip is to eat a fiberous veggie with each meal. Slows digestion so you feel full longer and keeps things moving in the right direction.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A good weight loss tip is to eat a fiberous veggie with each meal. Slows digestion so you feel full longer and keeps things moving in the right direction.
I have been eating black beans at almost every meal trying to recomp. It helps me stay full for a while.

Wife don't like it though... magical fruit and all.

D

DarrylSpiers

Nov 6, 2015
For a women exercise and diet both are best ways to lose weight. In exercise jogging,dancing and yoga are best exercises and in diet fruits and vegetables are perfect fr weight lose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic