Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What's the Best Steroids

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
What's are the best steroids to take to cut down on weight? I'm a big guy, probably about 6'10 and I weigh about 280lbs.. My weight isn't good weight and I need to cut down in order to get back up. I've been reading a bunch of postings on this website about cycles that help you cut down but was unsure. What is also the easiest way to get a hold of the stuff you are recommending?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Re: What's the Best

all that work is done in the kitchen/cardio bro.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

What's are the best steroids to take to cut down on weight? I'm a big guy, probably about 6'10 and I weigh about 280lbs.. My weight isn't good weight and I need to cut down in order to get back up. I've been reading a bunch of postings on this website about cycles that help you cut down but was unsure. What is also the easiest way to get a hold of the stuff you are recommending?

Steroids aren't for losing weight, they're for adding it. If you're watching the scale steroids will only make it go up. If you're watching body fat instead (which you should be) then it's a different story.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010

Ur diet is the most important thing bro. Get your diet in check an workout hard and you will see results. And that statement sounds bad.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011

Ya didn't really do too much research beforehand and kinda just threw this post out there.. Should've thought it through and looked through the site a little bit more before I spit out this nonsense post.. Really wish there was a way to remove it..

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

Live and learn.

Slic.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011

Fucking 6'10" geez-us, man.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

There are two huge problems with your initial post. They are the words "best" and "easiest." On top of that you are asking for sources. These are words of instant-gratification which is an improper goal to attach to these drugs.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011

Chicken and cardio

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Ya didn't really do too much research beforehand and kinda just threw this post out there.. Should've thought it through and looked through the site a little bit more before I spit out this nonsense post.. Really wish there was a way to remove it..
You can edit it bottom right hand corner or you could ask a mod to remove this post for you.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011

Diet, hard work, diet, hard work, diet hard work...then think bout running some gear.....
Need I say more?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic