What's New?

What's the Best Steroids

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Re: What's the Best

Post studies!! No more bro science....

My expert opinion says that the only solution is 500mg a day of broccoli-var and 2000mg a day of chicken-drol..... if you really want to get crazy toss in 30iu a day of GWA (Go Walk Around)

In all seriousness though, drugs are a trump card. Personally I don't understand the gym rats who take all of this stuff but never compete at all, let alone at a high level.... but to each their own.
My $0.02 is to put in the work. Drug free it took me 5 months to cut from a fatty 280 ( at 6'3"+) down to a shredded 220...... I ate chicken and broccoli for BREAKFAST.... SERIOUSLY. Tuna and brown rice with some green peppers for desert..... then lots of high intensity weight training and some cardio.
I think its very understandable why someone would want to MEGA DOSE steroids...Its a matter of self want.To reach a level THAT they want.Just because someone doesnt compete doesnt mean that they cant have the body they much desire...Its just a matter of PERSONAL CHOICE.I trained natrual for 10 years before hitting the juice.And i know some of my best lifts was done by pure mind over matter and that was eatting shitty foods locked up behide the iron gates...Pure desire to push big pig iron.But in the world today its all about looks...Alot of people are looking to improve and enhance the body..People will go to extream to reach what they want to look like.What is the right way to do things now of days is nothing compared to the old school ways of doing things...The baisc foundation is there but its turned into a big evil empire...Its a new age and people want a quick fix.Todays standard is more is better...And that is what the problem is today...Its all about BIGGER,STRONGER AND FASTER....And that is what hollywood breeds ...andjust about everyones nose is up hollywoods asshole...Brain washing kids today by deception....Thats the real monster we face today.But heres one TRUE FACT....Only the smart will last in this sport..Those that want the easy way will die out because the WORK load is just to hard for them...They will die out and the smart will keep on lifting...I say,those that lift for today instead of tomorrow they will quit and those that lift for tomorrow will live on.....dw

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011

there is eidence that a few steroids have " some " effect on fat loss. i dont have the studies saved but there was 1 where var helped loose a certain kind of fat [ yes there are more than 1 kind of fats in the body ] , tren has shown some promose as well but they contribut only a small amount to fat loss and work differently than traditional fat loss chemicals like clen , ephedrine[ eca ] , dnp , t3 , etc. .

steroid main asset in a cutting cycle is to maintain lean mass when running a calorie defecit diet AKA staying anabolic instead of catabolic.

there is not a magic pill or syringe and steroids is only a part of losing fat and gaining lean mass.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
i remember an old buddy of mine who was jacked! 5'10" 260 all six abs 21" arms. he had a "big brother" that had just got out of the pin and wanted to get swole since he thought he had started that while locked up. anyways, dude was 6'4"ish and easily 290 maybe 310lbs. we lifted at a gym where the weights were up stairs and the cardio shit was downstairs. my buddy told his big brother, "get on the stairmaster and when youve lost 50lbs you can come upstairs and lift with your lil brother." big brother got on that stairmaster and not even 2 and a half months later was upstairs.
wake up, drink some coffee black with splenda. maybe take a thermo pill instead. and hit 30-45min 4-6 days a week on the stepmill. you'll be surprised what this does. keep the diet clean enough and id say in 3-6 months youd be ready for a cycle. that cycle would prob be better with compounds like, primo, eq, tren E, and some test. either sust, cyp or prop id say. and while youre at it, since youre lil older, bang some gh. 1-3 ius first thing in AM and another dose before bed. just my opinion. goodluck

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Your foundation is ALWAYS diet, training/cardio, rest/recovery. There's a whole lifetime of things to learn about just these components of "fitness". Everything else is only going to be a supplement to the already performing program. I.e. the results you build naturally over time, are the results you'll keep because your body has had time to grow w/ the gains and support them. Then there's all the dimensions of hormone-related changes that you need to understand before you dive in wanting to GET HYOOGE, and then realize you're a depressed little girl w/ high blood pressure, bitch tits and shrunken balls.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
^ oh snap! haha tis true. next thing you know there's money missing off the dresser and your daughters knocked up. ive seen it a thousand times...

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Your foundation is ALWAYS diet, training/cardio, rest/recovery. There's a whole lifetime of things to learn about just these components of "fitness". Everything else is only going to be a supplement to the already performing program. I.e. the results you build naturally over time, are the results you'll keep because your body has had time to grow w/ the gains and support them. Then there's all the dimensions of hormone-related changes that you need to understand before you dive in wanting to GET HYOOGE, and then realize you're a depressed little girl w/ high blood pressure, bitch tits and shrunken balls.

LMAO! Hilarious post. Very true but it seems nobody focuses on the foundation and building a base in the new generations, they all want multi-million dollar high rises but they are building them on swamp land.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011

No you asked a ligit question and got some good response... The key is you actually listen and willing to research... Good luck with the diet and training....
Just a lil tip alot of guys will overtrain and cut to many calories when starting out with good intentions but it will kill ur motivation quick.... Pick a solid proven strength training program and stick to eat clean and cut calories but not like a bird.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Getsome.... That was one of the best post I've read in a really long time! And it didn't end with buy this product! This place is heaven for a bb! That's alot of sincere thought and love right there!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic