Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Whats the 411 on IP'S GREY TOPS

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
they are 192aa and that explains the price difference and the poor gh serum test (not identical to human gh.) I've use almost a whole kit (12.5iu) per day and im up 14lbs in scale weight, my wrist ache here and there, and my arms and hands go numb every night which im not surprised about with all the water weight. And the pumps are definitely there too, but again i holding so much water who wouldn't, rt? I've run rips and eli's in the past and I have to say so far these are on point as far as side effects, but harsher since i use only 5iu max on the other kits. The water has come on so fast today i decded to use only 6iu and will probably stay rt about there until i get this water off. It will take at least 2 month before I can really say or not if these were worth it or not. I was offered a refund, but I'm going to stick it out and take my chances even though they are 192aa.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
they are 192aa and that explains the price difference and the poor gh serum test (not identical to human gh.) I've use almost a whole kit (12.5iu) per day and im up 14lbs in scale weight, my wrist ache here and there, and my arms and hands go numb every night which im not surprised about with all the water weight. And the pumps are definitely there too, but again i holding so much water who wouldn't, rt? I've run rips and eli's in the past and I have to say so far these are on point as far as side effects, but harsher since i use only 5iu max on the other kits. The water has come on so fast today i decded to use only 6iu and will probably stay rt about there until i get this water off. It will take at least 2 month before I can really say or not if these were worth it or not. I was offered a refund, but I'm going to stick it out and take my chances even though they are 192aa.
Really? So why we he telling everyone they only had a 10 minute window to have it checked in there IGF tests? The guy is a liar. Since I know little about 192aa HGH will it not raise your IGF leveles? You are ok with 192AA? It does have alot greater side effect possibilities. I know if i thought i was buying test e and i bought test base i would be pissed. im not really sure why everyone keeps giving him a chance. What is his explanation why his last batch was total crap, the ones everyone said were rat insulin? You do know he has been caught about 50x lying about what is products really were case in point re bottoling karachi sus amps into 50ml vials cause its easier to ship so are you really going to believe this is 192AA HGH?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I have only ever heard two things about this guy on a consistant basis,1. his tab line is okay,2. everything else sucks. Where there is smoke there is fire. I am amazed at how people will continue to throw money at sources with so much questionable feedback. His prices suck also.

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
o god ip gear again everyone around my way takes his shit and they always say how come i dont see results my reply its crap thats why

ill make things simple for everyone

gh

rips
hygets
thanks
elitropin
any pharm grade

gear

strango
defiant
alp
flying dragon recently found its bad

hope this helps everyones bodys n pockets

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I have a question the grey tops say 90 percent pure and mine are 25iu so whats the difference from the IP blue tops that say 99 pure? Any one get any of the recent grey tops the 25iu 250iu kits? and any of the current ip blue tops 10iu , 100iu kits? results?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
From what I understand, ip is giving these away as a promotion when placing an order. Wow.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I'll tell you right they were not free!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Luckily I was able to get a refund on these, onto rips!

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
they were claiming there was too many complaints about them and that they would rather give them away than sell them. but you had to spend $500 to get one bottle of 25iu.... sorry not much of a deal there... even if they are free.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Okay does this sound funky or is it me?
Gray tops is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology ,*this type of HGH aproved by FDA proven to be effective as stunted kids grew taller on it.*
its important to undrestand HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH so test negative in lab test unless you ask tester about it in advance as to what to look for.*

this type of hgh has been known to cause a person to build up antibodies against the drug at higher doses , thats why its important to fallow instructions on the lable exactly , if you inject high doses at once your body destroy it ,*all types of hgh only stay in body 4 hours , if need to inject more , do so more often , not more at once , max is 5 iu at a time.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I don't get it I can't more than 5 iu? That sounds weird anyone else hear of this crap. This is a good source so not sure about the truth in it all?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic