Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's for Christmas?

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I told my girlfriend that I wanted a BJ. Other than that, I have asked that people skip me for Christmas this year and every year.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I've got a stash of really well thought out gifts for some that I love, including my wife. I don't really expect anything spectacular.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I told my girlfriend that I wanted a BJ. Other than that, I have asked that people skip me for Christmas this year and every year.
I get those daily, that is why my Chica gets anything she wants.!!
I call it a "fair trade agreement"

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
What do you folks normally get for xmas? I always get the same shit. My mother-n-law insist I get cool work dress shirts. I keep telling them I am a small but they dont believe me. Small clothes make me look big. It's an illusion.

White T-Shirts
Underwear
Socks
1-2 Dress Shirts

I just ask my immediate family what they want or just get them an amazon gift card. Non of this Frederick's of Hollywood shit.

Always the same. I tell people not to get me anything. I'm a big boy, I can buy things I want/need. At least the have they sense to get me what I like, though. Rib eyes (Omaha), beer of the month memberships, gift cards to Bonefish. Bucs tickets.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
520 conversion chain and sprockets for my Street triple. Wanted an Ohlins rear shock but the wife said keep it under $200 I said it is only a measly $1,000 more than $200. Did not work. At this point in our lives we just send a link to whatever we want within reason or $200 in this case and the other buys it. We also get one another utilitarian stuff. My sonicare toothbrush died after almost 5 years so I am sure I will get another. i get my wife some sexy bras and thongs thinking that if she feels sexy she will want sex but it has not worked yet.

My son normally gets me a pocket knife.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Always the same. I tell people not to get me anything. I'm a big boy, I can buy things I want/need. At least the have they sense to get me what I like, though. Rib eyes (Omaha), beer of the month memberships, gift cards to Bonefish. Bucs tickets.
i made myself the best rib eyes in the last two days. 12 minutes in the oven at 475F. dripping red! no seasoning. I can eat those all day.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
520 conversion chain and sprockets for my Street triple. Wanted an Ohlins rear shock but the wife said keep it under $200 I said it is only a measly $1,000 more than $200. Did not work. At this point in our lives we just send a link to whatever we want within reason or $200 in this case and the other buys it. We also get one another utilitarian stuff. My sonicare toothbrush died after almost 5 years so I am sure I will get another. i get my wife some sexy bras and thongs thinking that if she feels sexy she will want sex but it has not worked yet.

My son normally gets me a pocket knife.
I am saving for my Ohlins forks, ohlins rear shock, and flash ECU. I am going to sell an 848 i have in the garage to get the parts. I already have the 520 on s1kkrr.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I am saving for my Ohlins forks, ohlins rear shock, and flash ECU. I am going to sell an 848 i have in the garage to get the parts. I already have the 520 on s1kkrr.
Nice, I saved $ and had Roger Albert who is the Texas suspension guru redo my FZ suspension. I have all KYB on the Street triple but Ohlins is better. Also why does a 525 chain come on a 600 class bike on my triple?
You could give me the Ducati for Xmas!!!!;)
I may also ask my wife for a new master cylinder, the one I want is $$$$$ so prob not.

GBAGH, yeah I used to get Xmas BJs now most of the time she has a sudden "migraine", then feels like she does not have to do it the next day. I told her she got me the present, if it was a conventional present and she wrapped it and it got missed behind the tree she would still let me have it the next day. Logic did not help.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice, I saved $ and had Roger Albert who is the Texas suspension guru redo my FZ suspension. I have all KYB on the Street triple but Ohlins is better. Also why does a 525 chain come on a 600 class bike on my triple?
You could give me the Ducati for Xmas!!!!;)
I may also ask my wife for a new master cylinder, the one I want is $$$$$ so prob not.

GBAGH, yeah I used to get Xmas BJs now most of the time she has a sudden "migraine", then feels like she does not have to do it the next day. I told her she got me the present, if it was a conventional present and she wrapped it and it got missed behind the tree she would still let me have it the next day. Logic did not help.
I haven't gotten a Christmas BJ in 15+ years or any BJ for that matter. I am about to start paying for that shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic