Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's for Christmas?

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
What do you folks normally get for xmas? I always get the same shit. My mother-n-law insist I get cool work dress shirts. I keep telling them I am a small but they dont believe me. Small clothes make me look big. It's an illusion.

White T-Shirts
Underwear
Socks
1-2 Dress Shirts

I just ask my immediate family what they want or just get them an amazon gift card. Non of this Frederick's of Hollywood shit.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
White T shirts seem racist....
So I should take those Fruit of tye Loom white Italian dinner jackets off of my list?

I put undershirts and socks on my list every year, like a ritual cleaning, throw out all the old socks and get the luxurious comfort of a new pair of socks everyday for 2 weeks.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So I should take those Fruit of tye Loom white Italian dinner jackets off of my list?

I put undershirts and socks on my list every year, like a ritual cleaning, throw out all the old socks and get the luxurious comfort of a new pair of socks everyday for 2 weeks.
I swap out socks every quarter

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
What do you folks normally get for xmas? I always get the same shit. My mother-n-law insist I get cool work dress shirts. I keep telling them I am a small but they dont believe me. Small clothes make me look big. It's an illusion.

White T-Shirts
Underwear
Socks
1-2 Dress Shirts

I just ask my immediate family what they want or just get them an amazon gift card. Non of this Frederick's of Hollywood shit.
Is your granny(s) still alive?

That was both of my grandmothers gifts to us every year...or part of their giving of gifts, lol. It was always underwear, socks, and white T's from JC Penney, Stafford brand, LMAO!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My wife's supervisor was a necktie freak, so my wife figured that was the way to go. He made such a fuss about it that my wife and his wife began swapping it back + forth so that he got the same tie from one of them each year until he finally caught on.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Going to Cape Coral for 10 days, do some diving and stuff.
I have everything I can ever dream of so just building memories is what I want.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic