Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's for Christmas?

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Nice, I saved $ and had Roger Albert who is the Texas suspension guru redo my FZ suspension. I have all KYB on the Street triple but Ohlins is better. Also why does a 525 chain come on a 600 class bike on my triple?
You could give me the Ducati for Xmas!!!!;)
I may also ask my wife for a new master cylinder, the one I want is $$$$$ so prob not.

GBAGH, yeah I used to get Xmas BJs now most of the time she has a sudden "migraine", then feels like she does not have to do it the next day. I told her she got me the present, if it was a conventional present and she wrapped it and it got missed behind the tree she would still let me have it the next day. Logic did not help.

bro the 848 is too slow compared to the bmw. Thats why I am going to sell it.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a BJ on Christmas either. I dated this one girl that would stop by my work and give them to me in the back office. No girl since has stepped up to that level.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I feel sorry for some of you bj deprived guys! Sometimes I’d rather have that than the taco!

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Everyone who knows me knows I'm easy to shop for. Cigars, or workout stuff, or both.

If you show up with some cigars and my favorite flavor protein shake, I'm your best friend for the entire next year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic