bsimon7074
What's New?

What's for breakfast?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
breakfast.jpg

Sometimes cooking eggs in the bacon grease is a special treat. Go ahead flame lol.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Is the lint brush used to get the grease off the bacon?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I had some bacon from the air fryer today. First time. It was pretty good. Fast and mess-free.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Had a pack of sunflower kernels and a jug (quart) of no-fat, low-carb milk...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
sometimes I'll bake it to save the mess. I been thinking about one of those air fryers. Works pretty good ? Easy?
We got one and use it for almost everything now it is super fast and easy clean up great everything thus far with no oil homemade chicken strips, french fries and tater tots...LOL hey no oil bitches!
tastes GREAT.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
BACON!! I have an "as seen on TV" thing for the microwave, works awesome. Throw that bacon eggs and potatoes into an Italian bread and make a breakfast sammich!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I usually have some sort of protein shake for breakfast 90% of the time....

8oz almond milk (unsweetened)...mainly for texture compared tom just water. Also depends on calorie goals.
50-75 grams of protein powder
1/2-2/3c of powdered oats
some extra water and maybe some Torani flavoring.

That's the bread and butter backbone version, which can be tailored.

***About the air fryers...they are AWESOME! We use ours for everything, especially for the kiddos foods and snacks. They are great for not only cooking, but they also don't heat up the house when it's hot outside, unlike the oven. The only thing I use the oven for these days is baking certain foods like cakes, etc. Or, let me put it this way, I use the air cooker and microwave majority of the time, then the stove and my smoker for the other stuff. In regards to bacon, it does a great job, and the fat renders under out and beneath the rack. That said, bacon is versatile and can be cooked on the stove, oven, microwave, air fryer, smoker, etc...lol. Bacon is great!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I usually have some sort of protein shake for breakfast 90% of the time....

8oz almond milk (unsweetened)...mainly for texture compared tom just water. Also depends on calorie goals.
50-75 grams of protein powder
1/2-2/3c of powdered oats
some extra water and maybe some Torani flavoring.

That's the bread and butter backbone version, which can be tailored.

***About the air fryers...they are AWESOME! We use ours for everything, especially for the kiddos foods and snacks. They are great for not only cooking, but they also don't heat up the house when it's hot outside, unlike the oven. The only thing I use the oven for these days is baking certain foods like cakes, etc. Or, let me put it this way, I use the air cooker and microwave majority of the time, then the stove and my smoker for the other stuff. In regards to bacon, it does a great job, and the fat renders under out and beneath the rack. That said, bacon is versatile and can be cooked on the stove, oven, microwave, air fryer, smoker, etc...lol. Bacon is great!
You're a homo, just like the bacon pic bro, LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic