Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Whats everyone having for Turkey Day?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That's some boughey shit right there @FlyingDragon . Get it delivered by a gay black out of work actor?

After I eat my weight in salted cured meats and cheeses, prosciutto, soppresta, cappacola, mortadella, mozzarella, provolone, sausage bread, lard bread black olives......

I make a moist maker sammich for dinner. I cut at least a 1/2 Italian bread open, pull out the stuffing for some room. Mayo at the bottom, cranberry sauce (the jelly kind) at the top. Layer turkey, sausage stuffing, bread stuffing, broccoli rabe and sausage, fried mushrooms and whever else looks good, put the top on, dip into gravy and insert into my mouth hole like FD in stall #3 at the Thomas Edison rest area in NJ...........

Lets see a pic of this moist sammich u speak of

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
thanksgiving.jpg

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
My mother is going to do a prime rib roast this year with all the fixin's. She usually does the big turkey dinners which is always great, but this is a good change up. I love some prime rib.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's some boughey shit right there @FlyingDragon . Get it delivered by a gay black out of work actor?

After I eat my weight in salted cured meats and cheeses, prosciutto, soppresta, cappacola, mortadella, mozzarella, provolone, sausage bread, lard bread black olives......

I make a moist maker sammich for dinner. I cut at least a 1/2 Italian bread open, pull out the stuffing for some room. Mayo at the bottom, cranberry sauce (the jelly kind) at the top. Layer turkey, sausage stuffing, bread stuffing, broccoli rabe and sausage, fried mushrooms and whever else looks good, put the top on, dip into gravy and insert into my mouth hole like FD in stall #3 at the Thomas Edison rest area in NJ...........
Hey wait, I'm a gay, black, out of work actor...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Having my dad and his retarded wife over, and then my brother and his gay partner...lol. The wife's sister may come over with her 2 kids, i'm not sure.

That said, I love this shit....favorite effin' meal of the year. I always go overboard on the cooking, but i'm scaling back and not doing the green bean casserole and bakes/smoked mac and cheese. If i'm gonna do all this cooking, I like to have enough for 1-2 days afterward and just recuperate and chill those days!

Sooooo:

Me: Smoking a turkey, dressing straight from the box, which is actually my favorite way, Gravy (may use duck fat), an apple dump cake with vanilla bean ice cream, and a smoked white chocolate bread pudding. The Turkey and bread pudding will be Malcom Reed recipes. I always spatchcock my turkey.....spatchcock....spatchcock...spatchcock....fukking love that word, wish LK was here right now!!! o_O :p :D

Oh....and I bought the dinner rolls too!

Dad: A corn dish, a cranberry dish, a dessert or two.

Brother: Mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, and maybe a dessert.

I may throw back some whiskey and bourbon and diet cokes. If i do, I may fall asleep majorly early...which may or may not be a good idea, will gauge it that day, lol.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Only:
12 eggs
25 liver tablets
Banana Pudding

It's on my OMAD day during this cut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic