Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Whatever happened to WSW Jill Mills?

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I have to admit she was my kind of woman & I was wondering whatever happened to her?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
20/20 and so on.

ask her yourself

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
She's still training. She contemplated doing BJJ but it was to much in terms of her being able to lift and learn BJJ (spar). It was also hell on her hands. SS and Jill are friends and talk.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
She also promoting strongman competitions through uss . She did a powerlifting meet a few months ago I believe.

H

House44

Jan 31, 2016
Just re-built her website...
jillsbodymill.com
will give u history & what she's up to...still loading info though.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I hope that whoever gave her email has personal knowledge that she's ok with posting it. I would not be crazy about my personal email being posted on a open forum.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I hope that whoever gave her email has personal knowledge that she's ok with posting it. I would not be crazy about my personal email being posted on a open forum.
Yeah, I hope he does too. What a jerk.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I didn't e-mail her, she is a married woman; I just wanted to know what happened to her since her WSW days. Thanks for her website though.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I didn't e-mail her, she is a married woman; I just wanted to know what happened to her since her WSW days. Thanks for her website though.
That was my impression when I posted. It didn't occur to me that someone would be emailing for a date etc. I suppose in hindsight I should have thought of that. This was 9 months ago and she hasn't changed it so hopefully no harm done.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I hope I didn't come across as an a-hole. That wasn't my intent.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
No brother you totally did. :azzhat:
When the thread was originally started, her site was down, but at the address was her email saying to contact with any questions. I figured it was public domain and like I said before, it didn't occur to me that anyone would misuse it. What I should have done was just give the website and shut up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic