Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

What will you be remembered for

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Hopefully all the good I did and that it outweighs the bad.. Loving husband and father

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I agree, I want my kids to know that I loved them, and I want to make them proud that they had me as a father. Of course, a good husband, friend and one who gave respect to all would be great too. I could really make a laundry list of things, but my kids are my world above and beyond anything. I'll never come more than a fraction of the man my dad is (or will be once he passes), and if I could just carry on that fraction to my own kids, I'd be happy. Our dad's generation and back were real men, my generation isn't entirely too bad, but these younger shits are worthless.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
a broski that liked lifting weights and drinking beers

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hopefully as a great father, most likely I will be remembered for being a general pain in the ass.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hopefully as a great father, most likely I will be remembered for being a general pain in the ass.

Unfortunatly I think many of us in this lifestyle will be remembers as "Pain In the Ass" unmanageable, unpredictable people. I know I'm hard as hell to live with.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Wow, great question. Now that my life is past the half century mark and I never thought I would live this long.. dammit... would have taken better care of myself and did much more... much much more.

I have very few, if that many, people I call friends. I will do anything for anyone at any time. With that said the reason I say I don't have many friends is I don't think those sentiments would be returned toward me. People are into themselves and not out to help others. I actually live my life looking for people to help whether it be; I see someone with a flat tire and I stop to change it, I still pick up hitchhikers if my heart tells me to, I will randomly buy someone's groceries if I see a family that looks like they are struggling and they happen to be in line in front of me. I never tell them who I am other than my first name. Giving without expecting anything in return is the best reward.

I hope that those that knew me will remember that I cared more for others than I do myself.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I hope I will be remembered for having a big heart (which some mistake for weakness), My caring and Loyalty

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
If you can give happiness to people and be happy yourself then they will remember you fondly , but not many will and not for long .. in the scope of time . Just enjoy yourself amd make yourself happy and everyone around you , is success

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I will remember bundy for being one of the funniest bastard on the boards. And for his smelly balls.

Not sure what I will be remembered for.

Being the best asshole friend you could have

Oh....and your programming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Bundy? Sorry! Did I miss another R.I.P.?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic