Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What will you be remembered for

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
This is something that has been bothering me a lot lately. The simple question... What will they remember you for. After all the years of blood sweat, and tears. Your day has finally come, they are all standing around a large hole in the ground, and folks start looking at each other, as to what is said. ......

What will be my legacy, what will they say when Im gone....????

Feel free... to add your thoughts.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
To be remembered means doing more and being more then a selfish lifter. It means making a difference and lets face it... totals don't mean shit except to a select small group.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Not much, probably. I really have no close friends. It'll be a small attendance at my funeral for sure.

Hopefully my kids will do great things to be remembered for. I sure as hell haven't.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
For me, it's what my creator thinks and if He has good memories of me, then by default, everyone who knew me should!...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I had the unique pleasure of meeting a 7yr old girl who I had delivered in a car outside of the ER in Camden. I was simply trying to get mom out of the car and into the ED to see the doctor but the baby had other ideas. She was alone with her mom, very pretty and very scared. I was even more scared but faked it cause I had to. Flash forward a few years and mom just happened to be visiting family in my current ED and she recognized my face. The kid was so cute and I was floored by how mom had told her the whole story about me. They said the only disappointing things were that she never found me afterwards (new job) and that I was younger and Puerto Rican in the story she told everyone lol.

I've gone from a runaway to punk rocker to skinhead to soldier to biker to whatever I'm supposed to be now lol. That time when nursing was new and felt like something special is what I want to be remembered for.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I want to be remembered for my selflessness and vigor and helping people help themselves.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I will remember bundy for being one of the funniest bastard on the boards. And for his smelly balls.

Not sure what I will be remembered for.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
You know, if they say he loved his God, his country and his family then that's good enough for me. I have never done much worth note...I have squandered opportunity and made many mistakes so if I am remembered for the bad choices I am screwed lol.

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic