Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What Was Your Favorite Cycle and Why?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Whether it was during a bulk or cut, post up what your favorite was, duration, and why it was your favorite cycle:

I'll start with 2 different ones. The first was simple superdrol clone(I think CEL M-Drol was what I used). 3 weeks, 20 pound gain and it looked amazing. Turns out it's because superdrol causes extreme glycogen retention, moreso than any other compound I've heard of...so 20 pounds on fast maybe after 6 weeks 5-7 is still there. This was back when I had a few years of cycling under my belt, the last few times I tried the compound I don't believe I gained more than a couple pounds, didn't seem worth the toxicity at that point.

The 2nd I'll mention after having used anabolics for around a decade and nothing really moved the scale, a buddy suggested a Dan Duchaine setup of using 5+ grams, supposedly overwhelming the AR receptors and "creating a new growth pathway". Not sure I believe the hypothesis of how it works, but I did:

5 grams of test prop/ week(I'd already found that I'm a nonresponder to enanthate no matter what hormone it's attached to, and a hardly ever have cyp on hand)
350mg tren ace/ week
350mg dbol/ week
350mg adrol/ week
350mg mestanolon(old STS-646) per week
all in the same vail, 6cc's per day for a month. I have fat genetics, not meso genes, I've only weighed over 255 pounds twice in my life and both were on this cycle. The only side effect was the pain of 6cc's every damn day.

notable mention: I was also very happy doing 50mg of dbol per day stacked with 100mg of adrol per day for a month.

What's yours?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Weeks 1-8: 125 mg test cyp and 100 mg parabolin every 3 days
Weeks 9-12: 125 mg test cyp every 3 days
Weeks 1-4 and 9-12: 40 mg winstrol every day
Clen and ECA alternating every two weeks

I found this to be the perfect blend for me on a cut. Only side effect I had was night sweats from the parabolin, which was welcomed on a cut. I was eating 4000 calories a day and still dropping 1-2 lbs a week.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Whether it was during a bulk or cut, post up what your favorite was, duration, and why it was your favorite cycle:

I'll start with 2 different ones. The first was simple superdrol clone(I think CEL M-Drol was what I used). 3 weeks, 20 pound gain and it looked amazing. Turns out it's because superdrol causes extreme glycogen retention, moreso than any other compound I've heard of...so 20 pounds on fast maybe after 6 weeks 5-7 is still there. This was back when I had a few years of cycling under my belt, the last few times I tried the compound I don't believe I gained more than a couple pounds, didn't seem worth the toxicity at that point.

The 2nd I'll mention after having used anabolics for around a decade and nothing really moved the scale, a buddy suggested a Dan Duchaine setup of using 5+ grams, supposedly overwhelming the AR receptors and "creating a new growth pathway". Not sure I believe the hypothesis of how it works, but I did:

5 grams of test prop/ week(I'd already found that I'm a nonresponder to enanthate no matter what hormone it's attached to, and a hardly ever have cyp on hand)
350mg tren ace/ week
350mg dbol/ week
350mg adrol/ week
350mg mestanolon(old STS-646) per week
all in the same vail, 6cc's per day for a month. I have fat genetics, not meso genes, I've only weighed over 255 pounds twice in my life and both were on this cycle. The only side effect was the pain of 6cc's every damn day.

notable mention: I was also very happy doing 50mg of dbol per day stacked with 100mg of adrol per day for a month.

What's yours?

Soo.. I know this sounds nuts. I've run some crazy cycles in my life. But one time I ran 5 grams of test e per week with EQ added in. Not sure the EQ did anything. But whowa, the test at 5 grams per week is insane. In hindsight, 3-4 grams would probably have done the trick. But I like tempting fate.

I would say I love tren / test cycles. But my last tren cycle got out of hand (go figure). And my dick temprarily died much to my horror. Even with caber. Up until then I'd run normal person does of tren and everything was fine.

But yeah, that 5 gram test cycle was unforgettable.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
5 grams of test prop a week? Wouldn't that be 50mL of oil just of test? That's like 7.5mL/day. Hard to get my head around just the logistics of that. My prostate is swelling, and my nips are itching just thinking about it! LOL

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have 3 different ones for different reasons.

Test/EQ/Dbol/Proviron at 500/600/25/50

Test/NPP/Anadrol at 750/400/50

Those are my top two for getting bigger/stronger/mass. The first I'd run 14 weeks with the proviron all the way though and the dbol the first 5 weeks. The second I'd run for 10-12 weeks at 750 then drop to 500 for two weeks, NPP for the first 10 and drol for the first 4-5 weeks. My fave for getting leaner is pretty simple.

Test/winny/proviron at 500/50/50 run for 12-14 weeks with the winny run for the first 5 weeks and proviron all the way.

These days I'm on self TRT taking 250mg of Test U per week and I'll do one of the above per year.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Based on the 5 million I have done over the years I would say that My favorite so far was Sust + Winstrol.

BUT...... Test E with Anavar is pretty amazing too.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
5 grams of test prop a week? Wouldn't that be 50mL of oil just of test? That's like 7.5mL/day. Hard to get my head around just the logistics of that. My prostate is swelling, and my nips are itching just thinking about it! LOL
homebrew 120mg/ ml of prop(somehow it didn't crash), 6ml a day 7 days a week. It was nearly like a 3rd ass cheek that I had to massage out every injection. it hurt, but no one said that life doesn't hurt :)

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Soo.. I know this sounds nuts. I've run some crazy cycles in my life. But one time I ran 5 grams of test e per week with EQ added in. Not sure the EQ did anything. But whowa, the test at 5 grams per week is insane. In hindsight, 3-4 grams would probably have done the trick. But I like tempting fate.

I would say I love tren / test cycles. But my last tren cycle got out of hand (go figure). And my dick temprarily died much to my horror. Even with caber. Up until then I'd run normal person does of tren and everything was fine.

But yeah, that 5 gram test cycle was unforgettable.

I really don't get noticeable side effects with anything besides running stupid amounts of orals or any amount of M1-T will destroy my appetite into the 2nd week. I also made m-1t into an injectable and found out there's a very good reason why there's no literature on that preparation. It's paralyzing fire to inject and I blame a blood clot in my leg on it.

I had a bad habit of leaning on tren way too much and it was only within the last couple months I've finally dropped it from regular use. I used to be able to run in 100mg a day, but once I got over 30 my lungs said "No Sir" and I'd choke, spit and suffocate on 75mg+ in a single injection.

I

Intel.Imperitive

Mar 24, 2022
My only cycle which was 400 Test/300NPP/40Tbol.

Currently running 250mg Test /25mg Anadrol on heavy workout days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic