Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What Up

Dick Jonez

Dick Jonez

Feb 22, 2018
What's up, I'm new to the forums, 1st 1 I joined was basically the mods pushing their product, the other apparently I wasn't welcomed for whatever reason lol , this is the 1st place I found that allowed me to sign up and looks cool as well.

I'm 31 years old, just got back into the gym after an almost 10 year absence due to injuries sustained in service that forced me onto pain meds that seems to have fried my hormones as well as turning me into a fat ass as some of the meds made me crave sugar. Well I finally did away with the meds as I really didn't need them anymore and lost about 80lbs before hitting the gym just from cutting sugar. Even after all this my T was pretty low so the dr put me on trt. Now I'm working getting that perfect body I had pre injury. Hitting the weights hard and finally back to where I actually enjoy working out again.

Now I'm here to learn everything I forgot and what I didn't know and more. Might even look into extra assistance when the times right. Anyway glad to be here :)

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Welcome brother...lots of old knowledgeable people around here, and some wipper snappers too

Dick Jonez

Dick Jonez

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be here and learn from you all :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic