Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What to say when people ask "are you using steroids?"

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Someone got a funny story or an lame ass excuse?

Or maybe an serious excuse?'Because I'm not sure what to say when people ask that question to me...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Absolutely NO! you never know who is asking and for what purpose.

I always tell them it's that darn creatine and arginine, great stuff! lol

ZoDaddy

ZoDaddy

Jan 29, 2011
Mark McGwire says, "Creatine" (and Andro, but can't use that one anymore)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Just say ur eating a ton of food, when my friends ask I'll admit it but some random guy I don't know tell em ur eating alot of food............and yes say creatine too!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
depends on who it is. either i just make shit up about diet and supps which works especially when i tell people what i eat....

Or to be funny, i say yeah, i take a shit load of steroids, GH and all i eat is steak and potato 10 times a day.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
just tell them it takes a strict diet and dedicated training for many years. most of the people silly enough to ask you that question have only been training a few months anyways....

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I told them that I'm still a woman as far as I know and if I'm a little more pumped than the other girls at the gym, it's because I eat a lot of protein, take good supplements and don't spend most of my time running on the treadmill or the elliptical ...

chemically-alterd

chemically-alterd

Dec 27, 2010
you know who your close homies are in your tight circle. thats fine, but anybody else... i always stress how anabolic food is that ask. i tell them 80% of getting big is food if you dont eat know grow. that always works for me lol.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Usually I am pretty open about my use but only to people that I know or at least have talked enough to, to know what they do for a living and have other people confirm that. I am sorry to say that, but nowadays we can't trust anyone and I wouldn't like to an under-cover cop to know what I am doing.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My parents asked me one night when thw wife and I were having dinner together. Gave me some solid evidence they had for assuming I am juiced, lost a bunch of fat short time, way more musclar and viens and acne. Looked them straight in the face and said nope that's what eating right and working out does for you . Of course my mom bought it probably cuz our kitchen counter is full of supps and protien. But my dad didn't buy what I was selling, he just gave me this look for a few seconds, grinned, nodded, and said "the sounds logical to me". My wife gave shit about it for awhile, she was like see I told u people could tell.

angelo212

angelo212

Sep 22, 2010
Every summer I go through that. To be honest, I'm lazy and hate going to the gym. Once the summer is approaching I go to the gym and start a mini cycle take off 2 months and cycle all summer. With that, the transformation is very obvious to everyone. I go to the gym looking like a beginner and put muscle on very fast. Muscle has memory so it comes back quickly plus adding juice to that mix and every single day people are talking. "Dude, your getting big", "My man, you got to be taking something" etc. I never admit it but just tell them I was big years ago and it comes back once I start training again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic