Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What to do when your package is seized by Customs

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
This is a good post everyone stay safe......

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Great info, OP. Stay safe indeed, a lot of packs have been getting snagged lately it seems.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^It has a lot to do with what customs processes your package.

X

xxxchopper

Apr 30, 2012
Very good post...you can never be too safe. I like domestic much better than overseas, but it seems like you can get stuff overseas much cheaper in most cases.

I know this thread is quite old but I just found it and created an acct. I believe my last order is seized but I havent gotten any letters yet. As to domestic... where to shop......?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I know this thread is quite old but I just found it and created an acct. I believe my last order is seized but I havent gotten any letters yet. As to domestic... where to shop......?

Customs letters can take a-while, if the source isn't playing games.

No idea about domestic sources, we don't deal with that at TID.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I think you missed something on the list, shit yourself..... Then clean yourself and your house!

H

Hongtao94

Feb 27, 2013
Hi, So is this mean i can claim my order? or i just leave it. And what happen if i order stuff from oversea again?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Hi, So is this mean i can claim my order? or i just leave it. And what happen if i order stuff from oversea again?

No brother if you get a seizure card just forget about that shit and let the gov't have it. I've never been given the option to claim it though, I know some people claim they get all this paperwork all I ever got was a little 3x5 card that said package seized because it contained steroids

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Don't forget to mention that your addy is flagged and don't try to order again or you could get a visit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic