cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Cycle
1200mg test e
600mg deca
75mg ed dbol

as some of you know over the holidays i became sick with the flu.
This lasted 2.5 weeks i couldn't eat. I lost 10lbs
well its a week later and i still have a bitch of a time eating. I struggle like hell to get the food down or even eat at all.
My guts feel like they are filled with oil.

I have never felt like this on gear before and i have never had a big problem eating even after being sick.

I am at the point where i may just start eating dirty to put the weight back on and get the energy levels back up.

My goal was to get up to 250 again over the winter but i dont see that happening i was sitting at 238 and i fell to 228 i've climbed back up to 235 but i just dont want to eat.
I have ghrp6 sitting at home would you include this to get the feeding kicked in.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
GHRP-6 will help you eat for sure...add in some complete enzymes and you'll be eating the walls of your house.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I'm gonna give it a go.
I have some prami i may start up as well. This may help out with the lethergic feeling i have also. Get the dopamine levels kicking into high gear.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
It sucks some don't it when eating is the hardest part of the training regimen!

Stick with it, you'll get back bro

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Also, switch up your diet.... eat fruits alone, not with meals. Try eating your meal and then finishing with a salad at the end. Lettuce actually takes longer to digest than meat in most cases.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Thats funny you said that gs.
Thats what i have been into more of this past week. I bought a shit load of meat and walk into the fruit section i couldn't pass upo the deal on the pineapple and mangos and honeydew.
Spinach salad have been choice.

I just gotta push past this, having gotten sick 4 weeks into the cycle set me back.

Best part is the screwing with a deca hammer. No limp dick here. Christ maybe i'm burning all my fuel on sex.lol

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
I gotta say man, GHRP-6 put weight on me fast...not all clean weight as I wasn't eating right, but also back then I didn't know that it had such an effect on weight. Now I'm gonna run it on a clean, clean diet and see what it'll do. But I shoot it with the non-DAC cjc too...1293

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Thats good to know. Thanks man.

I stay clean but i like to have the flavor in the foods also, so it will be touch and go. But the weight will still be good to have to fuel myself.

P

pantera

Jan 17, 2011
Who makes your gear?? I was using this company last fall and early winter and even though i was running high doses(it was crap gear)i still went from 225 to 205 and i could'nt figure out what was going on.Now im using good gear and im up to the mid 220's again and will probley make it to 235 or so shortly.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I gotta say man, GHRP-6 put weight on me fast...not all clean weight as I wasn't eating right, but also back then I didn't know that it had such an effect on weight. Now I'm gonna run it on a clean, clean diet and see what it'll do. But I shoot it with the non-DAC cjc too...1293

Were you running it solo or with AAS on cycle? it definitely clears up space so you can eat a shitload of food. I remember one cycle I did with GHRP-6, EQ, and was also taking digestive enzymes. I had trouble eating less than 7,000 cals a day, lol.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Were you running it solo or with AAS on cycle? it definitely clears up space so you can eat a shitload of food. I remember one cycle I did with GHRP-6, EQ, and was also taking digestive enzymes. I had trouble eating less than 7,000 cals a day, lol.

I actually ran it with (supposed) cjc1295, 100mcg each 3x/day WITHOUT AAS for like a couple months. It blew me up; I guess I was overeating without realizing it then all of a sudden my gyno flared up. Ihad never heard of peps causing/flaring gyno (mine's preexisting); that's one of the reasons I was using peps instead of gear. Well, I hopped on the anti-prolactins and such and it took a solid year to get that bitch handled. I dunno...we are the guinea pigs on this stuff.

During that year, because I was on anti-e's and such anyway, I hopped on a 16-weeker with test, tren, etc. The gyno slowly got better while on cycle as my bf dropped...

This time around I'm running GHRP-2 and CJC-1293 100mcg 2x/day because I think it was the 1295's GH-bleed that fucked with my gyno. Just a guess, but we'll see! This time I'm on the green faces diet except for PWO when I have a pack of Sour Patch Kids...lol. Every 4th day I carb up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic