Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What the Hell Has My Heart Racing?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
So I finished a few weeks of DMZ+MSTEN that I had left over from a few years ago and felt just fine. towards the end I received a bunch of supplements for my liver and prostate as I started a very low dose cycle of Test E (200 ew) and dbol (20 Ed).

As soon as I took a handful if supps with a 10mg dbol my heart rate would go up for a few hours…. to the point I was uncomfortable….. So after a few days I dropped the dbol (yesterday) and felt normal this morning….. Took my round of saw palmetto, tumeric, milk thistle, glucosamine/chondr, vitamins, minerals …… my heat is now slamming again.

Ive never had issues with dbol before so I’m now thinking it’s one of my supps that’s doing it. Any ideas?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Seems fair to say it’s something among the herbs / supps you’re taking.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Maybe something in one of the supps you're taking? Are they a different brand than you normally use? That's strange.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You put numbers to that or "Just feels like that"? BP? HR?
@klbsa ....... Be a good idea for anyone in this game to have a blood pressure cuff on hand. Some cuffs are not large enough for some arms, so any online shopping should be aware of that.

A pulse oximeter is a relatively cheap addition to gauge wtf your body is up to in various situations.

Both will give you your heart rate in addition to their primary functions. If all you're concerned with is HR, the pulse ox will do it cheaper, faster, and show it as it changes in real time until you get tired of wearing it on your finger ... or until the battery dies :)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Has your water intake changed?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
You put numbers to that or "Just feels like that"? BP? HR?
No, I cant say that I've counted the heart beats but its obviously elevated..... At night my heart was beating so fast and hard that it would shake my whole body a little with each beat.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Has your water intake changed?
I dont think I'm drinking any more or less than I always do. I pretty much have a water with me at all times and its just about the only thing I ever drink.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
@klbsa ....... Be a good idea for anyone in this game to have a blood pressure cuff on hand. Some cuffs are not large enough for some arms, so any online shopping should be aware of that.

A pulse oximeter is a relatively cheap addition to gauge wtf your body is up to in various situations.

Both will give you your heart rate in addition to their primary functions. If all you're concerned with is HR, the pulse ox will do it cheaper, faster, and show it as it changes in real time until you get tired of wearing it on your finger ... or until the battery dies :)
Just ordered both...... Good idea, thank you.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
The hemodynamic parameters influenced by Dbol include total blood volume (increased by 15% with 15 mg daily) & stroke index (the volume of blood the left ventricle ejects per beat / body surface area [increases by 20% with 15 mg daily]). AAS have a class effect of increasing HR (mean 10 bpm with a high mean dose), systolic & diastolic pressure (by ~5 mmHg each), combined GH use induces higher left ventricular end-diastolic volume if that's relevant.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The hemodynamic parameters influenced by Dbol include total blood volume (increased by 15% with 15 mg daily) & stroke index (the volume of blood the left ventricle ejects per beat / body surface area [increases by 20% with 15 mg daily]). AAS have a class effect of increasing HR (mean 10 bpm with a high mean dose), systolic & diastolic pressure (by ~5 mmHg each), combined GH use induces higher left ventricular end-diastolic volume if that's relevant.
Probably not in this case, may not be applicable to whats causing his racing but it is good information. The imcrease i read about on BP was 5 on the diastolic in 8 on the systolic. The sifference is also age dependant.

Good info! Picture that 24/7 overload over 5 weeks of a 50mg/day dbol cycle.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Probably not in this case, may not be applicable to whats causing his racing but it is good information. The imcrease i read about on BP was 5 on the diastolic in 8 on the systolic. The sifference is also age dependant.

Good info! Picture that 24/7 overload over 5 weeks of a 50mg/day dbol cycle.
Yes: while I don't have any data having not studied the enumerated supplements (though it's IMO unlikely those mentioned can have significant effects as described), it's worth considering that the pharmacodynamics of Dbol persist on a more chronic time-frame than may be expected. Taking a day off, for example, does not abolish the influence of Dbol on these hematological parameters.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic