Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

what should my test level be at for my age???

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Going to go to the doctors to get my t level checked just wondering what level is low and normal???

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
Under 300 is low thats what most doctors will tell u, between 600-800 would be ideal to some people, I'm talking TRT levels, while some others want to be 1200-1500. But remember the higher the levels the more sides you will be getting like E2, hemocrit/hemoglobin. I was 198 when I first got tested. I would recommend u to read, read and read about the options you have, like if u want HCG, Aromasin-Arimedex, etc. the more informed you are the better.

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
If my levels R low will the doctor give me advice on how to put it up?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Depends. Some doctors are IGNORANT.

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Will the doc have to do it if i want it done though??

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Yes the doctor if he knows about TRT will try to give you the gel but you want the injections. I don't know how old you are or if you have kids or if your trying. I just told my doc I didn't want the gel to rub off on my kids or wife. He started me 200mg eow. I'm also on hcg if your levels are low and the doc seems stupid find another there are plenty of good doctors out there that know there stuff.

M

mick

VIP Member
Dec 22, 2012
Most Docs round my way wanna dose ya once monthly! When informed of the (obvious) connection between half life of test and the impossibility of maintaining a steady state & therapeutic serum level, many become indignant. In my neck of the woods it seems luke most are afraid to let go of antiquated treatment modalities. Very frusterating but it is what it is.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
You asked about your levels for your age but you didn't give your age.:ranger:

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
I'm 26 and I have a daughter she's nearly 7 but my labido and mood has been very low for as long as i can remember and just wondering if i should bring it up to the doc?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic