Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

what should i run

B

broski75

May 4, 2011
just finishing 12 week cycle of test e 900 mg a wee, and deca decanote 600 mg a week, also ran d-bol at 50 mgs a day for first 4 weeks went from 205 to 215. Looking to cut some more fat and gain some lean mass any sugs. also im am 35 years old. I was thinking of running tpp+npp + winny

thanx,
broski

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Only a 10 lb gain in a 12 week period? That's very poor if you ask me. Looks like you need to evaluate what went wrong and go from there. Either you are not eating enough, have a poor training routine, or your gear was severely underdosed. If your goal was only to gain 10 lbs you could have done it with a lot less gear.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'd switch the NPP out for some EQ of course unless your keeping the npp for joints/ligaments.

If that's the case i'd use low dose npp eod and run the eq @ least 600mg or more.

imo

Test P , eq with anavar is another option for cutting and keeping lean mass.
Don't forget an AI like anastrazole to help with the cutting/lean mass.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Only a 10 lb gain in a 12 week period? That's very poor if you ask me. Looks like you need to evaluate what went wrong and go from there. Either you are not eating enough, have a poor training routine, or your gear was severely underdosed. If your goal was only to gain 10 lbs you could have done it with a lot less gear.
damn straight. that was a lotta gear for a little gain. the Dbol alone shoulda put 10 lbs on you. sounds like you need to eat more.
as far as gear for cutting, i like Shines idea of Test P/EQ and Var, but IMO you need to get your diet in check first. just my .02

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yup, absolutely. like GS said make sure you trust your source and there rep is high.
True on the diet, prob is most don't even come near the protein requirement needed for aas use.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I have to stick up for broski on this one age comes into play I'm 42 and after 4 weeks of Pharma grade anadrol and Pharma grade dbol up a couple pounds.... You young bucks don't understand the older you get the hard to make gains... I eat like its going out of style and train like crazy.... So I realize now that I'm older I need to either add more compounds or increase some ....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic