Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What physical activity do you do besides working out?

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
Bush walking in the forest with the dog . just over a hour a day .sometimes jog and walk . He's a German Shorthaired pointer so I need to keep up :)

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
A few years ago I got into track cycling so when I can I do sprint training on the velodrome . Otherwise I ride my fixed gear bike for some high tempo miles on the road and walk my three dogs daily .

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
I run a couple miles with my dog each day.
I walk A LOT, cause anything in town I just walk to instead of drive if it's nice but I don't really consider that "physical activity".

I like HIIT and jump rope a lot though, that's what I do when I really feel the need for extra activity.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Walk or hike between 1.5 and 2 hours with my dog daily. Swim nearly every day. Fish, hunt, and SCUBA dive in season. Include HIIT, hill sprints (old man version), tabata, sled, and prowler in my training twice a week.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I play semi pro football and flag football in the offseason. The bedroom and work keep me burning calories at astonishing rates as well

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Since I am am now old and brittle and seem to injure myself at pretty much everything except the gym, I've had to look into things I wouldn't have considered before.

out of an opportunity through work last year I've recently begun scuba diving and love it. More recreation than sport but at the end of two or three dives I must say im pretty smoked.

that and chasing around my kid....

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Used to play Flag Football, but our team fell apart a couple of years. Also used to play Volleyball, but once again. Our Team just quick one by one. Played Softball, but I twisted my Knee and took for ever to heal.. Which killed my gym time... I vowed not to screw with softball again..lol

So pretty much I lift and do a bit of Cardio..

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Flag football is fun. Semi pro has become more of a chore with all the practice and what not, plus games are on Saturdays and I work every other weekend so if we have an away game on a weekend I work then I have to wither take the night off or go to work after playing. Neither of which sounds very fun. Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic