Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What not to do

M

MAD_HOLUB

Aug 14, 2017
What are some most common mistakes people do, and they are not aware of? I mean like these guys
. I know, this is extreme, but almost every person in the gym does something silly, even though it doesnt look like that. What are the most common mistakes everyone does? Thanks

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The most common mistake is allowing these morons to buy memberships.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
1) I have wanted to try using the cable machine to fly jump like that since I saw it on YouTube. My inner child begs me to do it. It looks so fun.

2) I flex the the mirrors more then I should. I used to hate that. Now I catch myself doing it. I'm ashamed.

3) I'd say most common mistake is terrible squat and dead lift form. Followed by 6inch from chest benches

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
talking to much!!! plain n simple

stfu and lift!!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Everyone "hanging out" - get the fuck back to work

Squatting with a tampon on the bar

Quarter squats then immediate IG post of how they BURIED 315 - yea ok

Curls

People trying to deadlift that shouldn't be

Trainers that weigh 130lbs yet they're teaching a 60yr old woman how to deadlift sumo

behind the neck pulldowns with the ever strain face as they pull forward as far as possible

Any crossfitter

assisted dips

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Forced reps from the 1st rep of the 1st set

There seems to be an epidemic of this in gyms across the land and I fucking hate it.

I don't know if its like this in the US but it fucking is in the UK !!

Forced reps are supposed to be a technique/tool in used order to push a very intense set in good form to failure unassisted, to then beyond failure assisted.

Yet everyone and his aunt, with encouragement by so called PTs are loading up far more weight than they can handle themselves just for the ego gratification and then have 2 or 3 of their gymbro buddies doing most of the lifting for them from rep 1.

Why don't these egolifting morons just reduce the weight and get as many reps as they can all on their own in good form without someone pushing on their elbows or pulling on the bar throughout the set ?????!!

They don't even train with that much intensity or effort, they just want a lot of plates on the bar and the imagined attention.

Fucking morons !!!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Talking to me. Just leave me alone or say something short, not engage me in a convo. I take a break between sets but not 5-10 mins to talk to some bro. I wear headphones to discourage it but that doesn't always work.

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Trying to b a boss overnight.

With no consistency, no work ethic, no understanding of proper form, lifting far more weigh than the muscle that they r training atm will allow.

It takes years of experience. The sooner u check urself at the door, the more progress can b made.

S

snakeman

Apr 8, 2017
I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous of the girls arch on her bench press... I'm pretty sure I could do a near 500lb comp press with an arch like that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic