Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What needs improvements going into my lean bulk? (M/24/75kg/179cm)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, @sh2b Offhand, I'd say more quality calories per day, and more training per day/week.

For details as to establishing YOUR daily macro needs, and for details on various training programs, stay tuned ... HERE.

Lotsa bodybuilding boards, some are good, but this one has some old fucks who know shit, who've been where you are, done that, and who are old-but-still young enough to remember what you are wondering about.

Welcome ... stick around ... glad you're here.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You look pretty symmetrical. Just add calories and hard work.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You look like a guy who doesn’t have much trouble staying lean naturally. You could probably get away with higher calories and staying lean. Just keep in mind quality calories matter. People can argue it all day, but quality and nutrient dense calories do make a difference. Especially at the cellular level your metabolic processes. As said already, you look pretty symmetrical and well balanced, that’s a plus. Maintain that symmetry and balance while adding more weight. Creating an imbalance by adding strength and muscle to certain areas over others is just asking for issues and injury. Also, as [mention]rawdeal [/mention] said, stick around here. This board is a plethora of knowledge and experience to help you reach your goals. Best of luck boss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'd recommend training heavy using compound movements in the 6 - 8 rep range. Eat plenty of whole eggs, lean beef, chicken, etc. and you'll be on your way to adding some good bulk.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'd recommend training heavy using compound movements in the 6 - 8 rep range. Eat plenty of whole eggs, lean beef, chicken, etc. and you'll be on your way to adding some good bulk.

Huge yes in those compound movements and the reps. When I did that in that range with higher volume, it really put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic