Sep 15, 2010
For me it was when I went from a large size too xxx
when I have to go thru certain doors side ways and
I couldn't be on top of a woman any longer

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
T-shirts...went from L to XXL. Part of that was because the bone structure in my shoulders widened considerably from 20 to 25. But I would say the biggest thing was when I started dating a chick that drove a small car. I was like "wtf, normal people fit in this car, maybe I'm not normal anymore"

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It was after the 5th woman in a row told me I touched them in ways they had never been touched...in places they never knew they had....and I found things no one else could find. I pretty much knew it at that point.
-CC-

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
When clothes stop fitting and everyone I know started saying "Damn you are getting big." It made me realize just how much I have grown. I went from an xl to stretching out the arms, back, chest, and shoulders of a xxl, waist stayed the same while my legs were bursting at the seams in my pants, and I started getting why everyone was saying it. I have a bit of body dysmorphia and I am naturally a big guy to begin with, so I dont recognize it as easily as someone from the outside looking in. I really notice when I see a picture of myself beside on of my friends. Especially ones that are spaced out over a period of time. Gotta love it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
When everyone started asking me to open the jars they couldn't open, LOL

When my friends would get into fights when we were younger and I would take out the bouncer!

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It was after the 5th woman in a row told me I touched them in ways they had never been touched...in places they never knew they had....and I found things no one else could find. I pretty much knew it at that point.
-CC-

Sorry guys...I thought this was a carryover on the dick injecting discussion from the shout box earlier today. When I needed 19.5 inch neck shirts and a 56 sport coat...this was back when I was playing ball. Figured I was pretty big.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I wear a 56 now, suit looks like crap after it is tailored, lol

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I wear a 56 now, suit looks like crap after it is tailored, lol

Yep...the 44 pants to fit the thighs taken up to a 36 waist make the pockets of jeans sit an an angle. Hell, I just started going to the Big and Tall store.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
When everyone started asking me to open the jars they couldn't open, LOL

When my friends would get into fights when we were younger and I would take out the bouncer!

Nice. I like that. The bad ass bouncer that puts the Jackie Chan nerve hold on your neck....and you turn your face to him, put a forearm upside his ear, and watch him slide under the pool table. While never letting go of the asshole that picked a fight with you in the first place. Very nice. :)

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Looking at pics of myself as a 155lb coke addict.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
lol...I was in denial for a while, I always felt I looked the same in the mirror, maybe a little bigger, but when I'd put my t-shirts and stuff on, I just thought I sucked at laundry and my clothes shrunk, could only imagine what I looked like...lol...GF came and said its time to buy all new shirts. I went from L to XL to XXL depending on the brand, and can't forget a new suit as well. LOL...Yeah the old one, hadn't worn the thing in 4 years, had an interview the past May, couldn't wear a tie, collar was way to small, jacket was a chore to get on, and when I finally did, it was stretching at the seams, and when I buttoned it...it looked like the suit was going to blow...lol I was afraid during the interview a button was gonna pop off and nail the person in the face...lol I debated handing out safety glasses to people... That's when I realized I had grown a lot more than I thought and it was time for some new clothes.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I always feel like Im just 'athletic looking' but I guess the thing that really stuck was the way people started reacting to me, asking me if I played pro ball, or wrestled WWE, and the comments I get daily on my job from the public are pretty telling, funny thing is Im actually lighter than I was last year but I have been getting 'dood your fuckin huge' comments like hell this year, think I made some progress on my shoulders so when Im wearing baggy clothes or shirts people seem to think Im bigger.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic