Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

WHAT LUCK !

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So there's a line in an old song, "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all," and I am reminded of this constantly in my life.

Not this time . . . my PCP referred me to a Urologist a few days ago, got the call back to assign a specific doctor and an appt, my wife took the msg. It's a woman! Instantly I'm thinking there's some potential sexual gratification to be had here, even if it's only in my mind. Strong chance her hands are small for that DRE I know any Uro will recommend/require, and, name looks Oriental, so hands might be really small, what luck.

It's only later I start wondering if Dr xxxxx is Oriental, or if that's her married name and she is a former WNBA player, African-American, and was bigger than the other players. Start thinking she might be Oriental and small-boned, but weighs 300lbs, eats a lot of garlic, and has a beard. My wife, who can be a bitch, adds Dr xxxxx might indeed be an attractive woman, but only since the recent gender realignment surgery that (she) is already regretting and having trouble dealing with anger issues, fits of rage, and sudden violent outbursts.

I won't know more till the appointment I guess . . .

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
When I out processed out of the Army, a female Captain did my physical and I popped a rod in my paper gown imagining her naked. I was mortified but she said relax Sgt. snapped a glove at it and laughed. I was in love instantly and couldn't get it to go down since now I thought I had a shot at hittin it.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
You ever had a Doc check your prostate with both his hands on your shoulder? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
No, but I had a male doc once tell me to drop trou so he could do the DRE. I was facing away from him of course, told him those trousers had just been cleaned and pressed, could I hang them somewhere instead? He said "sure, just hang them over there, next to mine."

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
And zero to gay in 3 replies!!! Is that a new record for this forum?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I could add to this treasure of a thread , but decided to shut the fuck up.......

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I could add to this treasure of a thread , but decided to shut the fuck up.......

At this very minute, monsoon is studying this thread to figure out how to repeat that effect . . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic