Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

What kind of power rack?

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
No, I wish. Tired of waiting for a chance to buy something, maybe, if I can get my browser to load faster than some millennial that’s figured out how to get his to auto-reload a web page every five minutes, 24/7. I’m thinking of biting the bullet and spending the money on a Prime Fitness HLP rack made to order. But now their sales manager won’t contact me back to finalize anything. “Black Tuesday” ya know... grr... gonna take back my cheapie sitting in my son-in-laws garage until something becomes available.

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Check with Justin at Omni Fitness. He had the first shipment of Viking racks arriving soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
@enjoy_tren did you get a rack? Dont skimp on the rack, youll use it for everything in a garage gym. I had mine made 20 years ago. I drew up what I wanted, wrote down my specs for minimum material thickness and hole diameter and spacing.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
@enjoy_tren did you get a rack? Dont skimp on the rack, youll use it for everything in a garage gym. I had mine made 20 years ago. I drew up what I wanted, wrote down my specs for minimum material thickness and hole diameter and spacing.

U got a pic, brah?...Would like to see it...

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014

not yet homie, been really busy at work lately. I do need to buckle down and figure the shit out tho

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic