Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What kind of coffee do you like/love

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
If I got the extra scratch to blow , Maui Mokka. If I don't I like the Folgers Black Silk and some of the old school New York blends I grew up with like Cafe Bustelo.

Drank black coffee or coffee with a shot or two of scotch for years , can't do it anymore tears me up. So i'm the sissy bitch of the group with his sugar free Italian Sweet Creme coffee creamer and 2 equal :)

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I feel like I live on coffee sometimes. Always drink mine black.

I like Peets. Their Cafe Domingo and Big Bang are good. I also like the Community Dark and Bold Extra Boost before the gym.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
If I got the extra scratch to blow , Maui Mokka. If I don't I like the Folgers Black Silk and some of the old school New York blends I grew up with like Cafe Bustelo.

Drank black coffee or coffee with a shot or two of scotch for years , can't do it anymore tears me up. So i'm the sissy bitch of the group with his sugar free Italian Sweet Creme coffee creamer and 2 equal :)
Cafe Bustelo is pretty good. It is also cheap. $16 for the big container at Sam's club.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I usually just get Black Rifle Coffee in K cups. Toss it in a Yeti or whatever. At work, it's just Folgers. Drink it black. I've been curious about the mushroom coffee. I hear positive things, but so far price has kept me from pulling the trigger. If I am out with the wife, I might splurge and drink with my pinky up and grab Scooter's Carmelicious latte. But once in a blue moon. Used to drink coffee a lot, but I would get heartburn and gut rot from drinking coffee all night and dipping.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
OH man, i am hooked on Cameron's Jamaican Blue Mountain. I do about 3 cups a day so i use Kcups all day. This is a fantastic dark roast and i love it dark too.

I second Peets, they have a good dark roast!
So does Caribou.
Oh Cameron's Velvet Moon is good dark roast too.

Also vouch for Joe's tall dark handsome as well.

Here are others' i like:
Papa Nicholas Italian Espresso
Cafe Bustelo Espresso
Currently trying: Death wish coffee-dark roast. Let you know later.
I really need to try some of Cameron’s other flavors. Seen those at the store but never bit.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I usually just get Black Rifle Coffee in K cups. Toss it in a Yeti or whatever. At work, it's just Folgers. Drink it black. I've been curious about the mushroom coffee. I hear positive things, but so far price has kept me from pulling the trigger. If I am out with the wife, I might splurge and drink with my pinky up and grab Scooter's Carmelicious latte. But once in a blue moon. Used to drink coffee a lot, but I would get heartburn and gut rot from drinking coffee all night and dipping.
Black Rifle is great. I usually grab the one called Wakin' the Neighbors. It's the perfect brew for my drive to work.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yeah black rifle is good coffee but it is almost 2X as much as store bought and not 2X better. I do buy Murdered Out blend as a treat. It is really good.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
Yeah Black Rifle and Peets are bit more expensive. What irks me with Peets is they use the same 12 count k-cup box, but only put 10 in there.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I've been curious about the mushroom coffee. I hear positive things, but so far price has kept me from pulling the trigger.

My buddy at work drinks it. His wife tried it and swole up and ended in the hospital with trouble breathing. She is deathly allergic to fungus. They moved to Arizona to help her with her mold/fungus allergies it is so dry there. Why she thought she could drink concentrated fungus I have no idea.

Aside from that my buddy loves it. He says he thinks better and feels better but also has started mixing his mushroom coffee half and half with real coffee.

Coffee has a bunch of benefits too.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yeah Black Rifle and Peets are bit more expensive. What irks me with Peets is they use the same 12 count k-cup box, but only put 10 in there.
I didn’t even notice that shit! Dam

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Oh I have the coffee cans full of buts and bolts in the garage. Cafe du monde I think.

Stclineman, really? Am I a coffee snob because to me I can tell a hu7ge diff between Ethiopian and Columbian coffees as well as dark and lighter roasts.
Oop I didn’t even think about the different roast, I was just talking about not noticing the difference between brands. I’ve actually never had light or dark roast that I know of. I only buy medium roast from the grocery store

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic