Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What is your trt dose and where does it get your free test.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
A friend of mine couldn’t get his script for test cyp for 2 months, they did not have his dose, haha- shortage I guess. Why deal with this bulshit, spend a couple hundred and have 2 years worth. The whole health care system is a joke! Last year I did bloodwork and they make you answer the dumb Covid questions, make me take a new mask and they gave me a sticker “safe with us”. The system is a joke. Bunch of sheep

no bro, not sheep. At least sheep we can get a few shirts. We get something out of the sheep. These mother fuckers we get nothing other than scripted bullshit.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I went through six or seven physicians originally seeking TRT. First one had me on Test E injection once every three weeks. Next one did 200mg every week and didn't even get E2 baseline... he didn't understand why he needed to get estrogen. The next one had me on gel and told me to use two or three a day (the pharmacy had given me the packets when he was talking about two or three pumps). And on and on it went. The last one prescribed a compounded cream that really fucked me up. The pharmacy did a terrible job and dosing was all over the place. My Test would come back supraphysiological all the time, and he and his wife both would chastise me as some kind of abuser (his wife ran the front). Anyway, I went UGL after that and never looked back. If I had to do it again, I'd go with an online clinic like Defy (if they are even still around). Do yourself a favor and never use one called IMT (Increase My T). That guy was a fucking idiot and con artist. Any clinic that goes back to Andro Medical Group.. avoid it.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
This thread makes me feel like i want to stick with self administered trt rather than trying to find a PCP who is on board. The chances of finding one that is educated on an actual effective protocol seems slim.
I keep a doc around for the script and bloodwork that my insurance covers 100%. Outside of that, my doc is of no value for trt.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I keep a doc around for the script and bloodwork that my insurance covers 100%. Outside of that, my doc is of no value for trt.
This is pretty much where I sit with it. I maintain the script and refill my meds as often as they're available think I do a better job interpreting my labs anyways, with most of you helping of course. I always let my levels drop a little lower than I'd like before a test just to ensure they don't try to lower the dose.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
This is pretty much where I sit with it. I maintain the script and refill my meds as often as they're available think I do a better job interpreting my labs anyways, with most of you helping of course. I always let my levels drop a little lower than I'd like before a test just to ensure they don't try to lower the dose.
I do the same thing with my levels. I typically test on the day before my injection to make sure that it is as low was its going to get.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The VA is a freaking rollercoaster when it comes to doctors. The first doctor I had was the one who started my TRT. I didn't even bring it up, she ordered a full hormone panel when she ordered the normal physical labs and when it came back low, she offered TRT. She was also the same doctor that offered up a chiropractor and acupuncture.

Moved to a new area and got a new doctor. The only reason I am still on TRT is because he is not allowed to take me off a treatment prescribed from a previous doctor without a good reason and he hasn't gotten one yet. However, the first time I go in and my cholesterol or liver enzymes are outside the normal range, he will pull it. Luckily, I have a history of RBC, HCT and creatinine being above normal or he would have pulled it already.

He also will not refer me to a chiropractor or acupuncture. He says his chief of staff doesn't allow it. This may be true, but still sucks that you can get awesome treatment at one facility and crappy treatment at another just because the guy who runs the region says he is not paying for it.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I had to like the ban hammer.

I currently went back to legitimate TRT. My first clinic was 2011. I’m interested to see how/if things have changed.
Started this month. Total test was 90 and free was 17.30. I’ll be on 100 mgs E3D.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic