Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What is your preferred method of staying in touch with people\friends\family?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Phone:
I absolutely hate talking on the phone unless it is to catch up with someone i dont speak to very often. I think the only person i talk to on the phone outside of work on a consistent basis is my mother once a week(bc if i dont, the next time we speak will start with 30 minutes of guilt). I also speak to my wife and kids a few times a day if i am traveling, but it is short and sweet.

Email:
Meh. hard to focus for so long as to actually write down a good coherent message, and i get a ridiculous amount of emails a day at work so i get sidetracked a lot. good for getting a thought out to someone while it is on your mind so you don't forget.

Text:
Great for short communications and updates. too much texting and it gets annoying, i hate checking my phone every 25 seconds. plus the wife doesn't like it.

Instant Messenger:
For most things, this is my preferred method. i can carry on 8 conversations at once if i need to. i can multi task going back and forth between the conversation without having to be a dick and admit i wasn't listening for the past few minutes bc i was busy, the convo is still there and i can catch up without being rude.

Carrier pigeon:
Just kidding, wanted to see if anyone got this far without falling asleep :p

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Carrier pigeon for sure.

Slic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like texting

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
i stalk people......go thru their trash.....break in their house and smell their clothes while they're at work.....kidnap their pets for a few days at a time....u know, normal stuff.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i stalk people......go thru their trash.....break in their house and smell their clothes while they're at work.....kidnap their pets for a few days at a time....u know, normal stuff.

stop fucking with me and taking my pets!!!!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

I just noticed your sig is from one of my favorite tool songs, but it is missing a few words, it goes "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this shit blood and cum on my hands."

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Actually it's instant messenger, facebook, and texting.

Slic.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I use facebook for politics mostly. little bit to keep up with family on pics too, prob gonna separate my accounts.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
facebook. 80% of my friends on there are my old Marine buddies and family.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Dirty looks combined with growls and groans mostly. :cool:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic