Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is your opinion on Chiropractors?

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Since my last post where I was talking about lower back stenosis and my chiro, I had an auto accident that broke my neck. After 6 months I still have a lot of numbness in my skin and extremities. I also tore both rotator cuffs and just now planning surgery on the right one. The left was a partial tear and I'm injecting BPC-157 at the injury site and TB-500 in my belly fat, which there is more of after sitting around so much.

ITAWOLF, I know about fusions now myself. They fused c3-c7 and I lost a lot of mobility in my neck. With 3 herniated lumbar disks and now, after the accident, I also have a ruptured and fragmented thoracic disk.

I am anxious to get my shoulders healed so I can start lifting again. I am afraid of getting weaker than I have gotten over these past months. I am happy to read yours and ketsugo's accounts of your surgeries and what you have done to "come back". I'm in my late 50s and I plan to retire in Central America where I can hike, swim and dive and I want to be fully capable and "solid".

I will likely never go to a chiropractor again. :) I want to work my core to support my worn disks but I am still finding it hard to find the energy to do much of anything without the help of stims.

Thanks guys for the inspiration.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I have to get adjusted every 3 to 4 weeks or I cant function due to my back pain.

Last edited:
FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
I use a chiropractor about twice a year. Does it help? I don't know but it doesn't feel any worse.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic